• 579 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11306 Players Online
  • 10727 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Auto-Claim Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Infui, May 13, 2020.

?

Should Auto-Claim be added?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Maybe for new people it would be necessary, but yeah, for experience Mineplex players who have played for Mineplex a lot it's not and there should be an option to disable the message.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 14, 2020
  2. As xVanessa said, carl can be useless. But we can just get the daily rewards automatically. Carl is mostly used to advertise discord or youtube and more.

Posted May 14, 2020
  3. I think you're missing the point of what xVanessa was saying. The main reason people use Carl in the first place is to claim their daily rewards. That moment is when they are exposed to all the platforms Carl has to advertise. Without the daily rewards, sure there would be some people that still might use Carl for certain things, such as voting, but the number of people that visit Carl would most likely heavily decline, thus making his advertisements reach out to less and less people. As for the overall idea of this thread, I personally think it's unnecessary for the reasons that other people have already stated.

Posted May 14, 2020
    Infui and Pyu[Cinia] like this.
  4. To be honest, if a new player does join it is very easy to go up to Carl the Creeper or Sam The Slime. It was easy for me, I just explored around and found my way. Yet I understand what you are trying to say. They should implement a message not in chat but in your face or hotbar where it says something like, "CLAIM DAILY PRIZES!" You know something like that.

Posted May 14, 2020
    Infui and Pyu[Cinia] like this.
  5. I agree. Thank you!
    Wow that’s a great idea! But making too big text will surprize or even scare people...

Posted May 14, 2020
  6. You have a great point, but the thing is, Carl the Creeper will still help new players, and bring them to many Social Media pages. But, Carl isn't just about Social Media. You can also claim Monthly rank rewards from Carl, making him very useful.

OP OP
    Worthi likes this.
  7. That was my idea before, but, how would it scare others? Take other servers for example, when you join, it would say in big letters, "Welcome to ____!".

OP OP
  8. Hey!

I'm 50/50 with this idea. On one hand, it seems nice that daily rewards would be automatically added to your account, however, I also think that if you want the rewards, you should remember to go to Carl the Creeper.

Additionally, players may start to abuse this. They may log in briefly to simply get the rewards, then immediately log out. If this were to be implemented, we would have to make it so that the rewards are auto-claimed after x amount of time.

For now, -1 from me.

Posted May 15, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  9. Players still can briefly hop on and claim the reward, it takes a few seconds...

Posted May 15, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  10. Heyo!

This would be nice. Sometimes I forget to claim daily rewards. Most of the time I forget, but this would be nice to have.

Posted May 15, 2020
    Infui and venez. like this.
  11. Yes, agreed, however, logging on and logging off to claim it takes under a second.

Posted May 15, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  12. I think that ti would be cool if you could collect your daily reward by using one of the items in player's inventory.Why do I think so? Because I am tired of searching for Carl all around the lobby!He is constantly being moved by other people. I can see only two solutions to this problem.1)Do what I said above.2)Put him in a glass display with windows.

Posted May 15, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Infui like this.
  13. You are right, but Mineplex can always change it, so maybe the hotbar idea would be better where Carl's head (Creeper Head) has the enchanted effect when you have your daily rewards, etc. then just a head when you have nothing to claim. Basically a quick compass for Carl.

Posted May 16, 2020
    chrvssy likes this.
  14. I don't think that there should be an auto-claim for daily rewards, if that were added that basically defeats the purpose of Carl the Creeper. Carl is where players can get links to Mineplex's social media (an advertising method) so if people auto-claimed their rewards Carl would be visited less. I do agree with the idea of a notification on screen, though. Yes, there's the chat notification where Carl notifies you that you have rewards, but some people don't pay attention to chat, so I think that once a day there should be a reminder on your screen that says something like "Don't forget to pick up your daily reward!".

Posted May 16, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  15. I think that the difficulty of maintaining a streak is intended, and should be kept the way it is. Carl also has links to the discord and YT which help advertise the server. For these reasons I disagree with your idea

Posted May 16, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  16. Hey!

I don't agree with this. The point of the daily streak is for you to manually go to Carl and collect it, not just log on. It'd be too easy if it was like this, people wouldn't have to worry about forgetting to get the daily reward. Also, if you really wanted a good daily reward streak, you would easily remember to get your daily reward. So, I give this a -1, but thanks for the idea!

Posted May 17, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  17. I have a voting streak of 24. -_-

Posted May 17, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  18. Hey there!

I see where you came with this idea, I'm sure many people forget about the daily or simply just don't bother collecting it at all. However, I just think it ruins the point of going to Carl the Creeper. I think the whole reason for the daily to be awarded from Carl is also so that people will vote and check Mineplex's YouTube channel while they're there. Personally, I've made it a habit to get my daily and vote whenever I join Mineplex. It's like Snapchat. In order to maintain streaks, you have to send them, it isn't just automatic where you simply need to open the app. So, sorry but Its a -1 from me.

Posted May 17, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  19. I have a daily streak of about 50. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2020
  20. Ayoo! I actually wouldn't mind this idea at all. I have lost many streaks due to just simply forgetting to go to Carl, even though I played for like 5-6 hours that day. I feel like it should auto-claim when you log on. If you do not like this idea, I think you should be able to toggle auto-claim on and off since some people like to do it themselves. This is useful because it's really called a "daily streak". Which by saying that, it means you've logged on that many days straight. If you forget to claim, it ruins your "daily streak" even though you've been online. Overall, I'd give this a +1 since I generally just like the idea.

Posted May 20, 2020
    Infui likes this.