• 265 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5482 Players Online
  • 5217 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Weekly Event] Autumn Lobby Hangout | 12:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Oct 4, 2018.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 11/06/18
  1. Build! Build! Build!
    Come join us in /server Lobby-4 to see what kind of wacky creations our event team comes up with in this throwback-event!
    Please leave your theme suggestions as a reply and we'll create a poll to vote on building themes! The winner will be the chosen theme for the following week's event.

Posted Oct 4, 2018
    BabyV, fanbehavior and Sickle like this.
  2. I absolutly love cats, I would love to see animal themed creations, I think this is a really great and cool idea! Thanks for doing this

Posted Nov 1, 2018
    Bunni likes this.
  3. A giant Thanksgiving feast, where you can play hide and go seek, literally, inside a turkey... Even for those not in the US - this could be fun. Feeling like Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk - wandering around a Giant's feasting table. Or a mouse among people.

Maybe you can swim in goblets, Parkour from one kind of food to another. It would be very colorful and creative. Complete certain challenges to get a little prize? Salad/Cornucopia Maze, Turkey Climb, Goblet Diving challenges, Steaming mashed potato parkour, Jello bowl Trampoline made with slime blocks, Find the chest in the stuffing/salad/bowl of corn/veggies.

You get the giblet, I mean gist.

Posted Nov 1, 2018
    BabyV likes this.
  4. That sounds like goals and we're totally doing this around thanksgiving

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2018
    Mrs and Sickle like this.
  5. I can't wait for this event! The lobby events are my favorite and I hope I can make it. I agree with the theme @Mrs suggested, that sounds like a lot of fun! I hope to see everyone there.
    Have a nice day,
    -Sickle

Posted Nov 1, 2018
    Mrs likes this.
  6. I'm excited & hope I can make it!!!! Theme suggestion: mystical forest w/ like the strangest things

Posted Nov 1, 2018
  7. This event sounds really cool. Sory of building off of what @Mrs suggested for Thanksgiving, could sort of work for a Halloween themed event. Maybe you could swim in a cauldron full of apples (bobbing for apples), search for something in a bag full of candy, or even find your way through a giant pumpkin maze? I'll definitely try to be there, but I hope the event goes well. Hopefully, there will be some pretty interesting builds throughout the lobby.

Posted Nov 1, 2018
  8. But Halloween is over..... think Autumn.....

I was saying like Thanksgiving - with the big ol feast....

I like the bobbing for apples thing - that's is very "fall". And pumpkins too - not just for Halloween!

Posted Nov 1, 2018