• 755 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9193 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Average Waking Time (School and Summer)

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by CupAGhost, Sep 22, 2019.

1. What is your average waking time at Summer and during school? In Summer, I would say I wake up on average at 6:45-7:20 AM. During Summer, around 8:00 AM-8:45AM

Also at school i try to stay up late since ik i have time but end up waking at 7:30 AM

Posted Sep 22, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 29, 2019
  2. Summer: 8am-9am
    School: 6am-7am

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    rexh17 and CupAGhost like this.
  3. During Summer it was kind of random honestly. But it was mostly around 8-9 am. During the school year I need to wake up at 6 am since my school is about a 20 minute drive away from me.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    CupAGhost and _Prof_ like this.
  4. Depends which days in the summer. Weekdays I usually wake up around 10:30-11:30, weekends I have to wake up at 9:00 for extra curricular stuff. During school I wake up at 7

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  5. Summer 8:00-10:00

School 6:00-6:30

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    CupAGhost and _Prof_ like this.
  6. Hey!

So I used to wake up at 6:30am each morning, everyday (even school breaks) to go to the gym. Since I reached my goal of loosing some weight, I only go once a week, so now each day I wake up at 7:30am, including weekends. Only difference with weekends is I stay up a bit later, and occasionally sleep in till 8, but normally I aim for 7:30am as changing this around can affect the week ahead in my opinion.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    Toxcity and _Prof_ like this.
  7. Heyo!

My usual waking time for the summer would definitely have to be around 8-10 AM, as I usually tend to stay up a lot more throughout the summer opposed to during the school year. Throughout the school year however, I'd definitely have to say 6-7 AM, as I just like to shower in the morning and I have to get ready for school. Weekends throughout the school year however I tend to stick to my summer sleeping schedule, as this doesn't really affect me and I usually don't have much to do. It's interesting to see how majority of people wake up around the same time, and good topic you've created here!

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    lilblurrytv and _Prof_ like this.
  8. In the Summer I don't really have a sleep schedule so I pretty much just wake up whenever. I usually wake up around 8-10am. During school however I wake up at around 6:15ish

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  9. Alright, so my school in Australia starts at 8:50 AM in the morning so I usually wake up at 7:00 AM in the morning. Because in Australia we don't really have any summer holidays here I guess I could say each term holiday or each 10 term holiday. I'm really lazy when it comes to holidays so I'd probably wake up at 1-2 PM in the afternoon. :P

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    lilblurrytv likes this.
  10. During the week I wake up at 6:45 to get ready for Sixth Form. I'm not really a morning person so this is difficult for me. During the weekends and school breaks though, I'll usually wake up at around 11:00 a.m. I'll usually just spend most of the day playing on Mineplex or browsing the forums and then go to the gym at around 8 - 9 p.m. Sometimes if I've had a really rough nights sleep I'll wake up at around 12 - 1 p.m which I usually don't like because I feel as if I've wasted a lot of the day.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  11. School:6:30-6:45
    Summer:7:45-8:45

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  12. If I wanted, I could sleep until 8 AM on school days. But, my parents force me to play 30 minutes of violin everyday before school so I usually wake up around 7:20-30 AM.

In the summer, I just wake up whenever I want to lol.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  13. Hey there!

So if we're talking about summer, my sleep schedule was an absolute disaster. I went from waking up at 7-8 am to waking at 3-4 pm. It was very difficult to get back into a proper routine; it took me almost two weeks to get it to a point of decent functionality.

Now that I've gotten settled back into school and have my sleep schedule somewhat figured out I usually wake up around 7:30. I am a night-owl; I always have been and I don't see it changing anytime soon. This can be nice at times, but it also makes waking up in the morning painful. If I try waking up much before 7:30 I honestly just can't do it. This is largely due to the fact I'm up far past midnight most nights, so I'm quite literally a zombie in the morning.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  14. During the school year, I wake up at 8:00. My school starts at 9:20 so that gives me plenty of time (my school is 15-20 minutes away). Sometimes I will set my alarm a bit earlier if I didn't finish all of my homework.

My summer schedule is pretty similar to my school one because I pretty much naturally wake up at 8 anyway.

I sleep at around 10-11 every night so I always get plenty of sleep.

Edit: Just read other people's responses, and oh boy, I wake up late.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    CupAGhost and leo_thya like this.
  15. you guys are insane 6 am? 7 am???
    if the time isnt in the double digits i dont get up

exceptions for school but i try not to get any classes earlier than 10 am

9 am is pushing it i might fall asleep in class

8 am i will fall asleep in class

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    CupAGhost likes this.
  16. Wow you wake up too late. Today I just woke up at 6:15 AM

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2019
  17. School - 8:30 (School starts at 8:55)
    Weekends - 10:00. Then have breakfast, then sleep for another hour or two to wake up for lunch.

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    CupAGhost likes this.