• 847 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9285 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ayeconic - Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ayeconic, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Hello there!

I didn't do one of these on the old forums so I thought it would be nice to create one here!

My name is Callum or Ayeconic (feel free to call me either) and I am from the UK!

Minecraft

I first started playing Minecraft when I was 7 on my Xbox 360 after seeing one of my older friends playing it. I really got hooked on the game and would spend hours on my creative world building houses, statues, a huge Charmander pixel art (using a you tube tutorial that took about 4 hours) and even building mini games for me and my friends to play on. After 3 years a school friend who I played with on Xbox suggested we both get a laptop and buy Java Minecraft for Christmas which was an amazing idea to me at the time as I was a hyge fan of the Pixelmon mod and servers which were only accessible on Java version. With that me and my friend played for about a year before he got bored and stopped altogether but I still enjoyed playing and carried on.

Mineplex

I played Mineplex on and off with my friend until about 2015 when I really started to get involved with the community. Mineplex at first was very overwhelming to me as I had only played on very small servers before hand so I wasn't used to so many people. I really enjoyed Mineplex and getting involved with the community and I used to get excited seeing familiar faces from the forums in game in Lobby-1 and it was all a new concept to me but I continued on playing and met a lot of new friends along the way and here I am today!

About me

In my spare time I enjoy watching playing Minecraft, Overwatch, watching Netflix, drinking Starbucks, shopping and listening to music! I would consider myself a very humorous and joyful person and I love speaking and playing with my friends. I can be very shy at first but I open up a lot more as you get to know me and in no time you will have to deal with me singing Britney Spears and Mariah Carey in Discord calls! I currently study Spanish and PE as my main subjects and I enjoy playing dodgeball and cricket.

Fun facts

- I am allergic to over 15 different foods
    - I have won 3 Staff Oscars (2x Best name and 1x Best skin)
    - I prefer cold weather to warm weather
    - My favourite subject is biology
    - My favourite film (series) is The Hunger Games

Rank journey

[​IMG] - 3 years ago
    [​IMG] - Skipped
    [​IMG] - 1/11/15
    [​IMG] - 4/3/15
    [​IMG] - 15/4/16
    [​IMG] - 18/6/16
    [​IMG] - 10/2/17
    [​IMG] - 15/4/17
    [​IMG] - 21/5/17
    [​IMG] - 27/5/17
    [​IMG] - 1/6/17

Outro

Well now hopefully you have learned a bit about me! I know how it feels to join a new community and feel overwhelmed by a lot of new people and a new server as a whole so if you are a player old or new and would like to meet some friends or need someone for a general chat or any help then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Enjoy your stay :)

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    xSusieLove likes this.