• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

AyyNick's Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by AyyNick, Nov 7, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~ AyyNick's Rank Upgrade Giveaway! ~

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is having a good day/night so far, today I am here to bring you my first rank upgrade giveaway on the XenForo forums! I thought it would be a nice idea to host a giveaway, so here we are! The winner will be drawn using a random number generator to ensure it is completely random - I’ll be using the numbers from the “Lucky Number” question. The rank upgrade is pretty simple, and will run like most giveaways. The winner will be chosen, and notified via forums PM that they have won on the 16th of November 2019! I will also make a post with the name of the winner. Once your entry has been liked, it's in the draw to win!

Important Information:

Start Date: 7/11/2019 (10:30pm ACDT)
    End Date: 15/11/2019 (11:59pm ACDT)

Prizes:

No Rank -> Ultra

Ultra -> Hero

Hero -> Legend

Legend -> Titan

Titan -> Eternal

Eternal -> Admi.. Wait, enter for a friend!

How to Enter:

Please reply back to this thread using the following format to enter:

IGN:
    Current Rank:
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums):
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?:
    Lucky Number:

Have any questions regarding this giveaway? Please PM me!

Good luck to everyone who enters for this giveaway, I’ll be seeing one of you with a shiny new rank soon!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  2. IGN: P_anda
    Current Rank: Legend
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Hey! my favorite platform of Mineplex would have to be in-game in java! I would say this due to the fact that there are so many game choices, that you can play with friends. Also, java has an amazing amount of lobbies that allow you to talk to new people and hopefully make new friends. For example, in lobby-1 people love to meet each other and make new friends!
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I would like to win this giveaway due to the fact that I've been legend for some time now.. Lol
    Lucky Number: 15

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  3. IGN: 0joe

Current Rank: Titan

What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): At the moment, my favorite platform would have to be the forums. I’ve recently become active on them, and I’ve found that it’s a great place to find and give help while making friends in a non-hostile environment. Heck, there’s even awesome giveaways like these!

Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I’ve been Titan for a couple of years now and I feel that I need an upgrade. Aside from my desire for a rank up, I hope you find that I deserve it.

Lucky Number: 21

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. Yo!

Not entering but when I did mine, I couldn't add colors so you lucky. But thanks for hosting it, I wish everyone luck and hope that lucky person enjoys their rank.

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  5. i no enter but u be stealing mi views:c damn almost more views than jarvis big mean
    btw how you skip like 3 ranks to admin :c
    thanks you for hosting tho bb

lucky number:

why was 8 afraid of 7 because 7 8 9 omgogomgogom help

l+3+0+0 rmeove +'s = B00 AHH

tyty

Posted Nov 7, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 10, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  6. IGN: SpookyNeverLie
    Current Rank: Ultra
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): I'd say discord. I've used discord for over 3 years, and have made countless good relationships. The Mineplex discord is where I'm now most active at this current time.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Honestly, I'd just really like a rank upgrade to report Hackers (using the /report command) so I have another way of reporting them cheaters. Plus, I like the Pink :D
    Lucky Number: 69

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  7. Hey! This sounds fun!

IGN: Dan1el
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums):
    Maybe forums, because it's a great platform to communicate with others, and it's well organized so it's a clean platform to use. It's also a fun and interesting place to discuss different things with the community!

Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I would like a rank upgrade to get access to more features than before.
    Lucky Number: 73

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  8. I am entering for a friend.
    IGN: Sharktooth
    Current Rank: Hero
    What is your favorite platform for Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Forums, all the way ;) I've been on here for a few years now and the structure of Enjin is really great.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I'm entering for a good friend of mine and he currently only has the Hero rank, I'd like to get him up a little more.
    Lucky Number: Hmmm... 63
    Thanks for the giveaway and have a nice day!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  9. I'm entering for a friend... Wait... I'm entering for admi! Gimme dat new rank lol

IGN:
    LeytonDaMurderer
    Current Rank:legend
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums):I personally like in game I have no idea what Leyton likes though. The reason I like in game is because your playing and I just like the mechanics better.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: because Leyton is a nice person and there a friend of mine so I want to do something nice for them.
    Lucky Number: 100

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  10. IGN: FlameWulf
    Current Rank: LEGEND
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-Game Java. I've been a long time player and I've met a lot of great people and different personalities through my journey in Mineplex.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Since I don't waste my money in games, having a minimum chance to win a rank for free sounds great !
    Lucky Number: 6

May the luckiest among us win !

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  11. IGN: Jocoe
    Current Rank: Hero
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-Game because it's nice to converse and play with players that I haven't yet. Also, it always is nice to go in a lobby and try to help players in need. Secondly, it would be Forums, then finally the Discord server.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: So I can make an MPS and Live stream games. As well as, I am a sucker for the morph and particles!
    Lucky Number: I know this is generic but 7, then 10. Just so happens this is the 10th comment so it would be REALLY lucky if I won it lol.

Anyways, Thank you for doing this, love seeing people give things to others and being so kind!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  12. Hi Nick. It's super cool to see that you're being generous and giving back to the community :)
    I'll enter for my irl best friend.

IGN: British_Gas

Current rank: Ultra

Favourite platform of Mineplex: Definitely Java due to the fun games it has, such as SSM, Champions and Cake Wars, but recently I've tried to be more active on forums as I think engaging in conversations and the community interaction here is pretty fun

Why I would like to win: As I've already stated, he's one of my best friends irl. I met him at school and when we were 12 year olds I introduced him to Mineplex. He's also a skillful PvPer who basically carries me in every game of Champions and Cake Wars we play together. I bought him Ultra back in March as a gift, and whilst I offered to buy him an upgrade he refused because he doesn't want me to spend my money on him. However, I think he'd really appreciate a rank upgrade now, and he probably wouldn't mind if it came from a giveaway. He's a super cool dude who truly deserves a better rank <3

Lucky number: 61 (reflects my birthday - 6th October, but without the 0)

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  13. IGN: CrazySuperD
    Fav platform: Java
    Why i want to win: Who doesn't?
    Number: 25

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  14. IGN: _Pingu_
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-Game: Mineplex minigames are classics
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Who doesn't want to win?
    Lucky Number: 47

Thanks bro, appreciate the giveaway

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  15. Great name your my personal hero now lol

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  16. tyty

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    Korben likes this.
  17. Btw you better have the bob Ross morph in game lol

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  18. sadly no :(

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  19. Entering for a friend:
    IGN: CupAWup
    Current Rank: Hero -> Legend
    Favorite Mineplex platform: I’m pretty sure java. I’m not exactly sure why but he does play a lot of SSM and Don which isn’t on bedrock.
    Why Do I Want To Win?: He is super helpful on the forums and he’s a great person overall. He 10,000% deserves a new rank for everything he does and for the person he is.

PS: It’s so kind of you to host giveaways like this so thank you for hosting this :D

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  20. I am entering for a friend!

IGN : thelowgamer666
    Current Rank: None -> Ultra
    Favorite Mineplex Platform -> he only plays on Java, so I'll have to say that :P
    Why do I want to win? : He's one of my friends in real life and is probably one the nicest people I've ever met. He saved me from lots of bullying when I transferred schools, and he was one of the first people that accepted me when I transferred. I hang out with his friend group a lot at school and they always make me feel very welcome.
    Lucky Number : 76

Also Nick- thanks for hosting a giveaway! it's so nice of you :)

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and AyyNick like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.