• 482 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3061 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

AyyNick's Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by AyyNick, Nov 7, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: The_Letter_9
    Current Rank: No Rank
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-Game because I enjoy playing on the server to relax.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: So I can enter full lobbies and so it doesn't always kick me from the party when all my ranked friends get to join a lobby then everyone needs to leave so we can reconstruct the party.
    Lucky Number: 17

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  2. IGN: FlamingKnight08
    Current Rank: None on Java, I'm a Bedrock Mod

What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums):
    I would say that my favorite platform would either be Discord or Minecraft since I'm not that active on the forums, I like discord since the community is really nice there also! I also like In Game because all of the games I think are really fun even though there are a lot of bugs.

Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I would like to win this giveaway because I don't have a rank on Java yet!

Lucky Number: 78

Good luck to everyone else also!

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    AyyNick and pokyvessel52506 like this.
  3. IGN : Morks94
    Current Rank: None -> Ultra
    Favorite Mineplex Platform -> Java, I do not have any Bedrock Versions... In game: Build battle... I love doing pixel arts. Maybe I'll even become good at them! someday....
    Why do I want to win? : Ehh, do we really have to think of a story, write it here, so the author give's it to us? Everyone want's that rank: beacuse who doesn't like free things? I have been on Mineplex for a looong time (maybe 4-5 y isn't that much, I dun know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), but I'm just a kid with the ,,give me 5 reasons you want us or you (with your money) to buy this'' type of parrent's so I can't buy (though I could afford it) ranks. So, the giveaways are my only chance. That's my story...
    Lucky Number : Would say 69... but my lucky number is: 2
    Also, I wish everyone good luck! And thank's to all those generous ppl that make Giveaways!
    And sorry for typo's and grammar errors. I'm from Poland so I can't in:
    1. Space
    2. English

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. IGN: ChaosSpark
    Current Rank:
    Legend
    What is your favorite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): I've been using the forums for a few years and I love it!
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Working my way up to use the perks that come with Eternal, mostly so I can create private game servers with benefits ;)
    Lucky Number: 18
    Thanks for the giveaway and have a great day!

Posted Nov 11, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  5. IGN: BBoy2003
    Current Rank: Mod
    What is your favorite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-game because in-game is where all the fun goes down :p Plenty of awesome amazing people and that's where I can use my fancy mod powers to keep everyone safe from the horrors of haxors
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I just wanna say I won something (Good to put on a resume)
    Lucky Number: 3.141592654

I really hope i win im due for a rank upgrade!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  6. I really appreciate that you're hosting your giveaway on the forums! I'm glad that lots of people entering your giveaway which there're some users who're participating. Anyways, I'm entering your giveaway this time!

IGN:
    Phamtastic
    Current Rank: Senior Moderator
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): All of the above (in-game, Discord, and forums)!
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I haven't got a chance to win the rank upgrade giveaway, so I decided to enter this time!
    Lucky Number: 14

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    AyyNick and Mystic 0440 like this.
  7. Current Rank: No rank
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): My favorite platform of Mineplex is Java. A lot of game choices, and good place to hang out with friends.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Well as someone who is playing on Mineplex since 2015, I never had a rank there... So I'd like just to see how's it to play with rank.
    Lucky Number: 17

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  8. Not entering obviously but I still wanted to thank you personally. It's always nice to see someone do something like this for the community and it's so kind from you honestly. You've also put a lot effort into this giveaway as it's very creative and smoothly written! I wish everyone else best of the luck!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick, Im_Ken and Jocoe like this.
  9. leyton changed his ign btw
    --- Post updated ---
    ill enter for a friend.
    IGN: CherryJamYT
    Current rank for them: no rank
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Uhhh, probably in game and discord, even though i get muted on the discord a lot xd.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: My friend is pretty chill, and deserves a rank.
    Lucky Number: 21

Thanks for doing this nick :DDD

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick and Jocoe like this.
  10. IGN: Jacux
    Current Rank: None
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): The network & forums.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Mainly to try out the awesome perks!
    Lucky Number: 83

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  11. IGN: Chiss
    Current Rank: Ultra
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): none
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: because Chiss is ultra and needs hero
    Lucky Number: 69

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  12. IGN: Cardyceps
    Current Rank: None -> Ultra
    Favorite Mineplex Platform: Bedrock, I don't have Java because my parents think that buying the same game for two devices is a bit odd.
    Why do I want to win? Well I don't really now anyone here except Reks Nz, but I would like to become someone on this site, I really want to become part of Mineplex family and to get some friends that I can to talk over a can of cola or to discuss the recent events. I would also like to get the rank because it would stimulate me and make me happier because I have some tests that are already knocking on my door.
    Lucky Number: 34 ( I am sorry if I am not allowed to write this number here, I just thought that it is ok because someone chose 69)

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick and TotalTelemetry like this.
  13. Hello! Thank you very much for hosting this giveaway! Since I'm already staff I'll enter for a friend

IGN:
    NedIsMyBoyfriend
    Current Rank: No Rank
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Either In-Game or on the forums
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Because I would love to see one of my closest friends with a cool new rank and to get his reaction.
    Lucky Number: 479

Thanks again!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  14. Are bedrock players able to do a rank giveaways

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  15. IGN: Mystic 0440 but it is to another player note comment below
    Current Rank: Duke
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Bedrock In-Game and Forum Why? because I am a mobile player and I want to see us be an us vs Java/Bedrock separate here in forum where we should be when it comes to many issues that are co-Java/Bedrock such as: giveaways and other events implemented by Mineplex vs players. I would like the use of "we" mean both of us not really only meaning Java... then make a Bedrock website is "we" need to remain separate. So another event I join to say "hey, what about Bedrock and our Ranks, and our players?" If this is a JAVA ONLY driven event then title it as such... but otherwise put the "we" back into it's proper current usage, please and thank you.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Since it is not Bedrock and even if it was... yes, I want to give the rank won away if I win... will provide the ign if I win. You can then tell me if it can be Bedrock or not. Thx.
    Lucky Number: 13

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  16. Since you have to buy ranks on bedrock directly with minecoins and you can't gift those to other players the answer is no

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  17. Thx wasn’t sure if there was a way to do that. That’s a good idea for a thread though, rank gifting.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and AyyNick like this.
  18. Such a RIP for Bedrock ... damm! This should be changed ... but .. yes ... I know, there is an excuse for why and I heard the excuse, it just a damm shame that’s all!

Yes, should be a good thread, not just gifting rank, but what about our shards or just crates ... lol Java can also give crates because that is what I received for 3rd place for the Spooktober skin contest. So yes... why can’t Bedrock do what Java does ... would be nice to see what others feel about this ... I know I would like to know ... and can add why Events are Java directed/exclusive and Bedrock is eliminated ... don’t tell me you can’t give crates... but we should be able to give rank... but we, Bedrock, is eliminated from Events ... hummm ... seems not fair ... please do a thread *thumbs up*

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Degagelemming95 likes this.
  19. I sure hope you didn’t think this thread was an idea

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  20. I am well aware it says rank give away. I can read. But I am saying that it would be a fun thing if you could gift people ranks in bedrock Edition
    --- Post updated ---
    You play bedrock @FluteVegetables don’t you think we should get to gift Market place items to other players.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.