• 376 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2955 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

AyyNick's Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by AyyNick, Nov 7, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iol I play lots of bestrock

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  2. IGN: If I will win I will PM you the ign - it's an alt which I want to keep private :)
    Current Rank: Ultra - obviously not this account but my alt
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-game: I spend a lot of my time in-game and on the server compared to the forums or discord as I enjoying playing games instead of doing forums related things. If TeamSpeak was an option that would be it :^).
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: To have access to additional features when on a different account
    Lucky Number: 76

Good luck everyone and thank you for hosting!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  3. I think you should’ve entered....you’d get Sr. Mod if you won!

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  4. Pretty sure all of this is because of Microsoft and their whole EULA thing but idk for sure

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and FluteVegetables like this.
  5. I know ... as said an excuse and one know ... but, find a way to make it work even if you skirt of edges of of the EULA rule ... that’s all I am saying and I know they won’t do...

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. I don’t get that lol
    You can gift minecoins to ppl in real life, so why not in game lol

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  7. IGN: doeo
    Current Rank: hero
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): discord, I literally have no time anymore to play in game and the quality of ideas on the forums aren’t really as good anymore, and the fact that discord is a better platform for social networking just makes it better to talk to people
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: because honestly I like green
    Lucky Number: 427

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    AyyNick and Acerna like this.
  8. A huge congratulations to @Evira for winning my Rank Upgrade giveaway! I will be sending you a PM shortly letting you know you won, along with some important information. From there we can discuss upgrading your rank from LEGEND to TITAN. Thank you to everyone for entering the giveaway and for being patient until the results were released!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 15, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.