• 2141 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4720 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

back at this again(: What are the most positive things that you’ve received while being on mineplex?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by lumenium, Nov 12, 2019.

1. tbh my overall positive thing would have to be meeting new people and creating new bonds.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
  2. Hello!

I have received so many wonderful things here on Mineplex! Most have been from the amazing community! This community is so full of joy and has such a playful attitude towards everything, except business. The community is filled up with so many wonderful individuals that I could never repay. This is because so many people gave me the matter of having fun! There would be nothing to change about this community because it is perfect in my mind. It could not get more perfect than it is right now!

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    tamman2005 and lumenium like this.
  3. hello hello!

Without a doubt, my most favorite thing from Mineplex has been being able to join some amazing sub teams. Ideas Team and Quality Assurance Testing have both been amazing teams, and I have super happy to have been able to join both of the teams. Through both of these teams, I have met some fantastic people and have made friendships with people that I would have otherwise not met.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  4. Heyo!

Upon my arrival within the community back in 2014, I've had a variety of positive and friendly encounters. I think an experience that opened me up to a whole lot of new people and an overall amazing experience would have to be sub teams and the staff team. With subteams, it is a more direct work with a smaller group of people, and I have felt very welcomed and enjoyed my time throughout all of the ones I have been able to take part of within the time of my community contributions. With staff on the other hand, it was such a memorable experience being able to do what I was able to do (and still able to do), and I have met a ton of friends and amazing people along the way. I have made unforgettable bonds, amazing memories, and have been able to give back to the community, which are all positives in my book. Interesting question, and thank you for taking the time to make this as well! Have a nice day :)

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  5. Hello!

I have met many awesome people since 2014 on Moneplex. I have formed incredible friendships and met some of my greatest friend. Honestly, Mineppex means a lot more to me than a lot of other things, and for that, it holds a special place in my heart.

One of my most positive moments on Mineplex was when a community member from enjin named Velcer bought me eternal. He willingly purchased the rank without me even asking and it honestly surprised me. It was awesome and filled me with so much genuine joy because it demonstrated how awesome the community can be.

That was one of my most positive moments on the server and one that I will never forget. I have always loved these threads simply because they allow people to talk about things they like in the Mineplex community and collectively love Mineplex more.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  6. I think...winning Ultra? Also, being decent at the game made the server enjoyable.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  7. pressing disconnect

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Task likes this.
  8. GI

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  9. lol trying to think of something recent and mostly failing

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  10. Not to be repetitive but one of the most positive things I received on Mineplex was the skills and lessons taught to me by interacting with the community. Whether those interactions were negative or positive, they've all served as a lesson that did not only better myself as a character but as to how I would interact with others in real life. I am thankful for the community and regardless of how small the Mineplex community gets, I will always be here with every one of you! <3

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  11. The community has definitely made the biggest positive impact on me during my time here at Mineplex, as many other people have already mentioned! I have met some amazing people who I frequently talk to and have made friends that I otherwise never would have, and I owe it all to Mineplex. Another huge positive that I've experienced is my acceptance as a Trainee that happened recently! It has been something that I have strove to achieve for the longest time, so it's great to finally have the opportunity to make a greater impact on the community! Being a Trainee has also introduced me to more amazing people and it has been great getting to know them. Those were just a couple of positive things that I've experienced on Mineplex, there are plenty more!

Interesting thread idea too! I love reading about what other people like doing on Mineplex too, and what makes it positive for them!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  12. For me personally just interacting with other players, the community is such a nice place to just chill. Especially if you wanna talk or play games with people go to lobby-1. The community has definitely changed I've time but mostly for the better! I see less and less toxicity every time I get on absolutely love seeing it!

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  13. I think /f being a command is one of the great things that as happened to me. I have made some many friendships from the hours spent all the way back from 2014. I have met so many people that I still talk to today. As well, I get to be able to play games with my friends as a result. This takes away the hope that they might be on later. Overall, I have had some truly great friendships out of one command.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  14. I’d have to say meeting all my friends and having fun playing games! Also the good old days Mineplex had like thousands of players on at a time.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  15. this is another feature that i’m so in love with also, all the great people you can meet is amazing

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 13, 2019
    pokyvessel52506 likes this.
  16. Yes I have to agree I love that you can make friends by just playing a game

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  17. The most positive outcome of Mineplex that I can think of for myself is the friendships I've made. I began playing Mineplex in 2014 and was generally new to Minecraft as a whole, and having a friendly support system to help me out with any questions or concerns I may have had really helped me to enjoy the game. In 2015, I took a few years break from Minecraft but I have remained close friends with multiple friends that I made through Mineplex. We grew up together throughout the past (almost) 6 years, and I would not trade the friendships I've made here for anything.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    lumenium likes this.
  18. Lmao...well not positive for me since I join games and get told to leave, have a bhopper, or after a battle get mocked or told "L" "ur bad kid", I could write a book about it, etc... I've made a couple buddies that's about the only positive honestly. Otherwise the server has some work to do

Posted Nov 27, 2019
    lumenium likes this.