• 544 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 544 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Back in the Ole Days

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by 1234Arnold, May 13, 2020.

1. Just wanted to see who else doesnt play Bridges anymore because of the influx of Immortal Sweats or those who seemingly have full Diamond when bridges spawn. I Just want to reminisce about the good ole days when you could solo Bridges and have fun while still being competitive. Now it is basically impossible to solo a Bridges game with all these parties of PvPers. I label myself as a good PvPer and player, however not as good as when I first started playing and started enjoying this game/server. Bridges was the reason I got into Multiplayer Minecraft and all the other gamemodes now. I just feel bad for those starting off now, that are going to be introduced into these lobbies where they get team-wiped right away after mining for 10 minutes... Then they wont have as much fun and most likely wont keep playing Bridges, Mineplex, or even Minecraft in general. Bridge has always been a fun game for me to return to, however nowadays it is near impossible to return to those good ole days. I understand now that this is part of the new everchanging environment, but I still think about the ole days, I am curious to hear about others experiences with this as well!
    Im not hating, just expressing my opinion is all*

Posted May 13, 2020
    otist, jis, CrazyOfTim and 1 other person like this.
  2. I agree and I also miss the "old days." I felt like you up until a few months ago. I was rarely playing bridges in parties, and, if I was, the parties were small. Once you branch out a little through the server, you can make a lot more friends and be able to join more parties. I did this and my experience has become a lot better.

Posted May 13, 2020
    jis and SHAVTI like this.
  3. I agree. It used to be a lot more fun and I miss how it was a few years ago. I still enjoy it a lot and will continue playing but I agree with some of your points.

Posted May 19, 2020
  4. Hi!

This is very true. I think The Bridges is still a very fun game, but just yesterday I was playing with my friend when we got dominated by a party of at least 6. They all had diamond gear, and the game ended in under 5 minutes. I think there is no way to really fix this issue, but it does kind of make games a lot less balanced.

Posted May 19, 2020
  5. I still really enjoy playing bridges, but I definitely know what you're talking about. A lot of the time, in order to stand a chance against a large party in the game is to also gather a big party. I find that talking with players in the chat will allow you to meet new people who may share the same interest in bridges and would be happy to party with someone.

Posted May 20, 2020
  6. As a "sweat" myself I understand where you are coming from. I use to be pretty bad and didn't like PVP games but then I got addicted to cake wars and became better to the pvp parties they can really be toxic and sweat and I don't like that either I normally play with people that are trying to get better I admit I love getting leaderboard with Wahi on cake wars but bridges is another story this game use to be really OG in the ole days and I use to play with a group of people that were not sweat and we just had fun playing. These people are doing it on purpose to get on a harmless game's leader board. I also wish they could bring back some of the solo bridges as well. Thanks for sharing this. (One thing to note though please don't say this for competitive PVP games like skywars & cake wars because it would make no sense) +1 from me

Posted May 20, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN and jis like this.