• 1112 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7998 Players Online
  • 6886 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Background and Importance of Love Hotels.

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by Anaroquydise, Feb 6, 2021.

1. A love hotel is a type of short-stay hotel found around the world operated primarily for the purpose of allowing guests privacy for hangout activities. The name originates from "Hotel Love" in Osaka, which was built in 1968 and had a rotating sign. Although love hotels exist all over the world, the term "love hotel" is often used to refer specifically to those located within Mineplex Housing.

Love hotels can usually be identified using symbols such as hearts and the offer of a room rate for a "rest" (休憩, kyūkei) as well as for an overnight stay. The period of a "rest" varies, typically ranging from one to five hours. Cheaper daytime off-peak rates are common. In general, reservations are not possible, and leaving the hotel will forfeit access to the room; overnight-stay rates become available only after 22:00. These hotels may be used for Bedrock players to know themselves **better**, although they are sometimes used by moderators just to annoy the heck out of the guests, causing unnecessary bans and mutes.

Entrances are discrete, and interaction with staff is null, and it has to be null. Rooms are often selected from a panel of buttons, and the bill may be settled by pneumatic tube, automatic cash machine, or paying an unseen receptionist behind a pane of frosted glass. Parking lots will often be concealed and windows will be few, so as to maximize privacy.

Although cheaper hotels are often simply furnished, higher-end hotels may feature fanciful rooms decorated with Yoda and Ewok skin characters, be equipped with rotating beds, ceiling mirrors, karaoke machines, and unusual lighting. They may be styled similarly to dungeons or other fantasy scenes, sometimes including Cake-Wars gear.

This is why love hotels are important and shouldn’t be removed by Mineplex cl-, excuse me, - staff members -.

JUSTICE FOR LOVE HOTELS, SAVE LOVE HOTELS!

Note for the mod who deleted the last post from strenical: Please have more respect and professionalism for Love Hotels and don’t call them “things”.

Posted Feb 6, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 6, 2021
    Anna., maevestarbaby, wwlt and 7 others like this.
  2. Finally, someone else who realizes the importance of Love Hotels. I for one, have realized their importance from the beginning, as almost at once, I found peace and resignation within these beautiful sanctuaries, as I believe everyone should. They are of upmost importance to the wellbeing of all who enter creative housing and all should see that. Love Hotels keep our creative housingers in check and help them through their struggles, as many have suffered from various things such as failing parkour and losing skin competitions. Love Hotels are what balances creative housing and keeps order to it, so without them, creative housing would fall apart. As we all know, everything must be perfectly balanced or else disaster shall be brought upon those poor Mineplexians who wanted nothing more than to enjoy themselves in creative housing. I highly recommend visiting one in the near future, as they have helped me get through so much, I don't know where I would be without them. Thank God that they exist on Mineplex and thank you for making this thread to address the importance of them. I look forward to visiting one with you soon!

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  3. mineplex would not be where it is today without love hotel. let's all hold hands and go to love hotel together

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  4. And why was my post deleted? ._.

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    syrenical, Anaroquydise and Mothy like this.
  5. The fact the rest of the comments were deleted and not the original post. Looks like mods are considerate about love hotels and that’s great to hear!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2021
    scarlet, syrenical and Mothy like this.
  6. this is so true ilove hotel yeah this is so good i remember one time i went in a love hotel and it was so good and was so welcome and then on a garden of the artist a little jubilant boy came up to me and said hey you are so good oh my fod and he had a blue pants and then he yelled at me! that was so good and then i yeah i rememver it

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Anna., Cloudy, scarlet and 4 others like this.
  7. garden of artist best place for building love hotel we should build one there everyone !!!

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Cloudy, Mothy, wwlt and 1 other person like this.
  8. yes and then maybe serve a joe biscuit for breakfast IDK that would be so good in my opinion of my bookboat and the what if’s we made a pool in the hotel and swim in it with a little jubilant boy

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  9. what is a love hotel??????

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  10. you are too young to understand mr andy

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    wwlt, Anaroquydise and syrenical like this.
  11. I already explained what is a love hotel. Please do not clog up the website with posts that do not promote discussion in the forums.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2021
  12. Who is this guy that is love hotel hater >:( Very Rude

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  13. i am reporting him and emailing school : mother , maybe next time he will show enough responsibility to not be mean. case closed i am going to lock the thread maybe later. i am a great sure is good and fun true and then yeah maybe you will understand

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    syrenical, Cloudy, scarlet and 2 others like this.
  14. Want to spread love with your partner? Want to make them feel like a special someone? Don’t know how to do it...? Well, here at Love Hotels INC, we have just the solution for you. Take your partner on a date in our luxurious Love Hotels! We have all that you need- complimentary bedrooms, pools, poles to hang your clothes on, and more! Don’t be shy, come on down to the Love Hotels and have the experience of your life! You won’t be disappointed!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2021
    syrenical and wwlt like this.
  15. we must inform his parents that @__al is interested in love hotel . we cannot let him go down this path !! this is unacceptable he will turn into a carter how do we get in touch with miranda again help please aaaaa

Posted Feb 6, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 6, 2021
  16. emailed.already taken care of deer. anyways it is are duty to change his mindset and develop this young little boy he has lots of stuff that you like and i will make a difference if he has something for him he said it would make a great sure . society nowadays has lost this skill and we need to change guys it’s not okay

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  17. thanks i needed this that was so food do a little joe

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    syrenical, Anaroquydise and Cloudy like this.
  18. stop

Posted Feb 7, 2021
    Anaroquydise and wwlt like this.
  19. i’m can’t

Posted Feb 7, 2021
    nndy and Anaroquydise like this.
  20. Please make sure posts on the forums promote relevant discussion so we can not clog up the site

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2021