• 281 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3236 Players Online
  • 2955 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bacon Brawl Achievement kit

Discussion in 'Bacon Brawl' started by ItsMeTanish, May 25, 2021.

1. I recently got all the achievements in Bacon Brawl and i was excited for trying out the achievement kit, 'Chris P. Bacon'. I wasn't satisfied with the kit to be honest. I am not great in Bacon Brawl, but i can say that i am fairly decent at the game. The kit basically gives more knockback to opponents IF they step on the cooked porkchop when you right click. And i must say that the knockback i deal with this kit is not even half of what the sheep kit can do. Adding to which the fire (which helps opponents take knockback) stays for a short amount of time too. This makes the kit nearly pointless in my opinion and i have almost never seen anyone using this kit too.
    I would like to see a change in this kit in the future (not expecting this to be a first priority) and perhaps make achievement kits actually feel like you accomplished something in the game.
    Thank You.

Posted May 25, 2021
  2. Hello there,
    Achievement kits are supposed to be kits that you spend a lot of time and effort to get, so it is normal to expect something special after getting the achievements needed to unlock the kit.
    I personally have not played much Bacon Brawl, and I do not have the kit myself, so I am not going to give an opinion on that, however, from what you described, it does sound like the kit could use an extra feature or something special added.
    I kind of wanted to see a suggestion in this post though. Usually when someone suggests a change and says that something is not a certain way, they provide a suggestion as to how, in this case, the kit can be improved and made more interesting.
    Do you have any ideas that would improve the kit or some special features that you would like to see added to it? Or perhaps would you want an ability replaced with something else?
    Have a great day!

Posted May 26, 2021
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  3. I have actually never thought about any ideas that could help change the kit but any change that can improve the kit in any way would be great!
    I will surely drop any ideas if i get any.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2021
    BeaverFrank likes this.
  4. We currently just want to straight-up remove it for being poorly designed and outclassed by the other kits in everything it does but if you have any ideas to improve it, that'd be great.

Posted May 26, 2021
    makw and ItsMeTanish like this.