• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1946 Players Online
  • 1946 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ban DUKES.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Noctis Lucis 77, Dec 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dukes are hackers. They all (don't get offended I'm targeting 90% and you're possibly among the 10%) have bigger attack hitboxes and that's why it's impossible to attack them.
    There are a lot of level 100 dukes that do use hacks and never get caught.
    And I fought a Duke called -snip- I hope he gets banned and annihilated from all platforms because he's a dirt hacker trust me Most Dukes use range and that's how they classify as hackers and NO IM NOT REPORTING THEM Im on PS4 and a Mod said evidence must be gathered within the device SO YOUR FAULT.

Posted Dec 1, 2022
    theinvisionx and Frosyiz like this.
  2. Hi there,

I’m sorry for the experience with hackers you’ve had. As far as I know (and confirmed by a quick internet search) you are able to record game clips on a PS4. It is true that we require evidence recorded on the device you are playing on (as in no filming a monitor with a phone or similar) when reporting on the forums, but you can also report players in our Discord server (discord.mineplex.com) for any currently available moderators to join the rule-breakers’ server and punish them accordingly. These do not require video or screenshot evidence and you only need to specify what platform, their username, and a description of the rule they’re breaking. I would strongly encourage this method of reporting if you are unable to collect evidence with your setup.

I would also like to point out that all players with the Duke rank (or 90% of them) are not necessarily hacking constantly, and neither are any other specifically ranked players. From my experience, players with ranks have had the same rate of hacking or otherwise breaking the rules as those without. I hope that you have a pleasant rest of your day/night!
    -Bob

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Dec 1, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.