• 1240 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9678 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ban this account please

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kitrod, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, My name is Kitrod and the account linked to this account has been hacked with my previous rank. My only request is to get rid of the account.
    Ban it from the server. It has the Eternal rank that i paid for :/ I can provide evidence. You can even check namemc for the previous names :/

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    KindaCruise likes this.
  2. You cannot request us to banned your account on this server. If your account was compromised, I'd suggest you take your action seriously. You need to re-secure your account by changing your password, and always keep your account safe. I cannot guarantee that your account may have been used by someone else. If you're banned from the server for compromised account, you have to fill out the punishment appeal and show the proof of your account ownership.

For more information about the compromised account, I recommend you read over this thread here. I'll lock this thread as the question I'd given have been answered.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted Sep 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.