• 423 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8365 Players Online
  • 7942 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bannable things?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by MinecraftFan, Oct 16, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Wierd post. I wonder whats bannable,whats only a bit punishable but can lead to a ban eventully, and what wont get you banned? I want to be a trainee then mod in tha future and this might be usefull

Posted Oct 16, 2021
  2. All of our public rules are listed at https://www.mineplex.com/rules/
    You can also access this link by hovering over the "Support" tab at the top of the website, then selecting "Rules"

For Survival, some game exploits are not going to be listed on the rules page, since the rules page does not go through every possible way to break the rules. If you become a staff member, you'll go through a 2 month trial learning all the ins and outs of our punishment regulations.

Duplicating items in Survival is punishable, griefing other bases is not. Can't think of too many other survival-specific rules off the top of my head.

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    MC_Of_Minium likes this.
  3. wow griefing bases isnt bannable.

Posted Oct 16, 2021
  4. If you mean items that aren’t obtainable without hacking then it goes…

* Shulkers
    * Bedrock
    * Custom banners
    * Any item that comes from the nether or end like Endstone, quartz, etc
    * Enchanted Golden Apples
    * Any “God equipment”
    * Chain Armor and dyed leather
    * Fish Buckets Aka Nuke Blocks
    * Discs
    * Observers and Comparators(They can be crafted normally but they need quartz which is unobtainable without toolbox)
    * Etc
    Items that you can’t get even with the use of toolbox
    * Potions
    * Brewing Stands
    * Maps(Not sure about this one)
    * Elytra

I may have missed a few

Even though people say you can get banned with “God items” like fully enchanted diamond gear, I highly doubt that will happen since they have been heavily distributed that the whole Mineplex survival player base would have to be banned

I mean if you’re base gets griefed than that’s on you since you didn’t claim it.

if you mean raiding then the best ways to secure shulkers is by putting them in a chest or extending make sure the area around your base is claimed

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  5. Shooting players with a fire bow I believe can still get you banned

Posted Oct 25, 2021