• 523 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2607 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Banners, Banners, Banners!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Luvli, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Hey beautiful people of Mineplex!

Soo as you may or may not know, I love creating banners & backgrounds for people. I generally do it for myself, and I do pretty simple stuff but it usually turns out quite lovely!

I really wanted to showcase some of that here, and although it's not much, it's a start towards what I'm working on!

I do my own photography as well (which I made a post about way back when) however the photographs in these artworks aren't mine but are free to use for anything, so I used them for this! Therefore the artwork in itself is mine, so just wanted to point that out. I'm going to be showing you the original photographs, and then the edited ones. Also I really want more practise with this but need names and things like that to do it for. So if you wouldn't mind me trialling one using your name/ign, let me know! I'd love to make them for fun for people.

Here is the work!

1. Really basic banner I did for myself (no my last name is not Kay lol)

Original:
    [​IMG]
    Edited:
    [​IMG]

2. Another basic banner I made for myself with a little extra caption down the bottom

Original:
    [​IMG]
    Edited:
    [​IMG]

3. One I made for a project I was (and still am) working on

Original:
    [​IMG]
    Edited:
    [​IMG]

Then I did some projects for some friends and I am also currently working on one for @AyyNick as well!
    4. Basic Banner/Background I made for my friend niqht

Original:
    [​IMG]
    Edited:
    [​IMG]

5. Basic Banner/Background I made for my friend Jewliana (Juliana <3) I really love this one

Original:
    [​IMG]
    Edited:
    [​IMG]

Anyway so those are the basic things I've been playing around with as of recent, I can't wait to trial & test new things and create some really solid pieces! Hope you enjoyed them, I loved making them haha. Again let me know if you'd be interested in letting me trial your name in a background/banner! Thanks!

Edit: I'd also love to make some halloween ones for Spooktober! So let me know if you'd be interested in something like that!! :D

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    IntoRainbows and AyyNick like this.
  2. Hey Sarah!

These are all so amazing, like seriously when they’re next to the original, you can really see all the small changes you’ve made to make them look really cute and unique. I personally love the text on all of them, the font is really cute. I’m so excited you’re working on some art for me, I can’t wait to see it. <3

Keep working hard, you’re doing an amazing job with your art. Also, I’d love to see some of your future projects, so definitely share those when you are ready. From this post, my favourites are the last two, but they all look great. Overall, awesome job!! :)

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    IntoRainbows and Luvli like this.
  3. Awww you're so sweet!!! I'm glad you like them, and yes definitely I think being able to see the difference between the original and the newly created version you get a good image of what has changed and been created. I was very proud of all of these haha.

I can't wait for yours!! I have high hopes that it'll be really good, and I'm probably going to start doing more in depth trials hence why yours is taking a tad longer. Anyway I can't wait!

I hope to be able to share more of my projects as I go haha. Also I love the last two as well, they were so fun to make!

Thanks for all your support Nick <3

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. Hey Sarah!

I'm excited to see the designs you make, especially with the incorporation of photographs! I'd certainly be interested in a banner, and would gladly make you one in the impressionist style if you'd like! :)

-Ian

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    Luvli likes this.
  5. Heyyy!

Yo, these banners are amazing! I personally love the night one with the stars and tree's in the background! They look all super cool but that one would have to be my favorite because it has such pretty blue tone's and I love nighttime! These are some awesome banners, keep up the great work!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Oct 5, 2019
    Luvli likes this.
  6. Oh my goodness! These banners are so dang awesome! I really love them so much, I'd be interested in them.

Be sure to keep up with the good work, mate! :)

Leon

Posted Oct 5, 2019
    Luvli likes this.
  7. Hey!
    These banners are absolutely amazing! To be honest, they are some of the best banners I've seen in a very long time! Compaing yours to the orignals I think yours are actually better! Good luck on your future banner projects!
    Have a good day!

Posted Oct 5, 2019
    Luvli likes this.
  8. Hey thereeee!

These banners are to die for. Very amazing. I like all of the banners provided very much. I don't think I could make anything remotely more appealing than these. All of them give some great aesthetic vibes to me, which is soothing. Keep up the great work!

Have a great rest of your day!

Posted Oct 5, 2019
    Luvli likes this.
  9. Hey!

Wow! These banners look amazing, really amazing. I especially like the second and the fourth. With the darkish background and the white text, it has an amazing feel to it. I love the fonts you've used in these banners, they look great! I would love to see more, keep up the great work!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
    Luvli likes this.
  10. Wow! That is amazing banners you have, Luvli! Although, I'd have a very outdated banner on my Xen profile, and I need to update mine. If I ask you to make a new banner for me, will you approve my request? I know I'd tried to ask some people who did the banners, but it's hard for me to find them. If you're willing to take a request, then I'm fine with it! Anyways, I don't have any concerns about the artwork you have. Other than that, great job!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  11. Hey,
    that's a catchy little title that you had going on there, one of the reasons why I actually decided to reply to this thread. I guess you could say that these are 'Luvli' banners if you know what I mean ;)
    Yeah, to be honest, that was pretty horrible but I'm not even lying. You've done some amazing work here and these banners are amazing. It's amazing to see the before/after effects of your editing skills and these finished photos are really amazing. I'd love to see a post in the future where you actually use your own photography photos to edit and add amazing little designs too, anyhow you've done an amazing job here and you should be proud of yourself.
    - TheProTroller

PS: My favorite banner was most likely the last one, I loved the font that you used on the text and the background is quite something.

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  12. Hi there!

I have to admit, these are some awesome banners! You’ve done a great job at what you’re doing and I really like your content. Although I personally already have a banner and won’t use one of these for a while, I still think that they are very well done and will definitely keep these in my mind for when I need a new banner.

Once again, these are awesome! Keep up the great work, and stay creative :)

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    Toxcity likes this.