• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5125 Players Online
  • 5125 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Battlers & Builders Update (08/30/20)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by gyroninja, Aug 30, 2020.

1. For me getting hit twice by a fist at a PvP encounter at mid sends me flying into the void, even if I'm fully geared up.

Before I would win that fight.

Thank you, but to who?

Your welcome!!!!

Posted Aug 31, 2020
  2. gyroninja

Definitely experiencing that too!

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  3. Really exciting update! I am glad for the consistency updates that will make it easier for Java players to play on Bedrock and Bedrock players to play on Java.

The speed builders personal best system is a really exciting addition. I can't wait to see people trying to beat their best times. Also, I hope people will use this as a way to positively motivate each other as they "fight" for the best time. Also, I really like that this was a community idea that was implemented to the live server.

Hope everyone enjoys these quality of life and gameplay changes! I sure will myself.

Thanks again for your continued effort, gyro!

Posted Aug 31, 2020
  4. Thanks a lot!!!

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    Fallen likes this.
  5. This update looks awesome, I can't wait to experiment with all the new changes! Thank you so much for all your hard work <3

Posted Aug 31, 2020
  6. Coincidentally I was playing Speed Builders on Bedrock today after not even having logged onto Bedrock for a while and I noticed the personal best time that came up when I completed a build. It's pretty neat to have something like this that Java doesn't even have. Either way, I'm definitely getting the Builder side of this update but I like how it caters to everyone. You've been doing an amazing job with delivering high quality updates to the Bedrock edition recently and if you kept up a similar standard you would be doing more than enough. Thanks so much for this update and I look forward to seeing whatever might be coming next!

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    Fallen likes this.
  7. thats because of the automatic sprint disable when you hit someone. if you are holding sprint you will automatically sprint then walk again causing a pattern of walking and sprinting. when you sprint, you deal more knockback.

Posted Aug 31, 2020
    • Fixed kit entities not showing up in Block Hunt
    • Fixed the end game timer in Block Hunt using the wrong end time
    • Removed sprint resetting
    • Simplified knockback formula
    • Reduced knockback
    • Reduced knockback from sprinting and enchantments
    • Adjusted vertical knockback

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 1, 2020
  8. At first I thought the Block Hunt kits in-game were removed on purpose, I was a little confused lol. But anyway, some more fixes and changes, thanks gyro :)

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    JDT2008 and whalker like this.
  9. @gyroninja releases so many updates its insane.

Posted Sep 1, 2020
    Paiynz and zapig like this.
  10. The updates are amazing since you entered gyro but i must ask, on The list of the things that you must do /update, where on The list is fixing the survival gamemode?

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  11. Still needs a dragon update :/

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  12. Thank you so much for your hard work! It's amazing to see how involved you are with community feedback and how hard you are working to push out updates to improve the quality of the server. I know the bedrock players appreciate it, but all of Mineplex appreciates your hard work, hope to keep seeing amazing updates!

Posted Sep 3, 2020
    ReJo likes this.
    • Fixed an issue with getting stuck in the ground
    • Fixed an issue where running up steps could rubberband you back
    • Fixed an issue with Survival that caused players to login below from where they logged out from

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 5, 2020
    Jet Starglaze, BREEZLET, GAM and 12 others like this.
  13. Nice work, glad these things were fixed!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
    JDT2008, GAM and zapig like this.
  14. Good job gyro, I've seen you hard at work recently and your efforts are appreciated. The KB fixes were great and I'm also curious to try out SB personal best times feature. Keep up the good work.

Posted Sep 5, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  15. Great update for the Bedrock edition of the server and its lovely community. Thanks for all your hard work!

Posted Sep 5, 2020
    • Improved filter for blocking invisible skins

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 5, 2020
    BREEZLET, xGetRekted, GAM and 6 others like this.
  16. yes

Posted Sep 5, 2020
    • Changed Survival to say that it is online
    If you have been waiting to play Survival it is now back online.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2020
    BREEZLET, xGetRekted, GAM and 6 others like this.