• 598 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3177 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bearable Temperature?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by CupAWup, Nov 8, 2019.

1. What is your bearable temperatures? For me, I don't really enjoy the heat, and cant really handle anything around 80 Fahrenheit (26.67 Celsius). 75 Fahreheit (23.88 Celsius) does feel a bit uncomfortable at times, but wouldn't make me complain.

Anyways, for me I can handle around 45-67.5 Fahrenheit (7.22-19.72 Celsius).

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  2. Hey there!

Surprisingly I can handle cold and hot temperatures. I can handle 37-113 Fahrenheit.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  3. Hey!

This is a really interesting question, for me in Australia we get really hot days and sometimes cooler days, even right after one another so we don’t really get to enjoy a “good week of weather” or at least that’s how it is most of the time. The weather temperature in Celsius I would consider bearable or ideal would be around 20-25. After 25, I feel like it’s getting too hot, and below 20 it’s beginning to get cold, especially when combined with wind. In Fahrenheit this would be 68-77 degrees.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    TheProTroller and Animalll like this.
  4. Heyo!

For me, I would say 20-85 degrees Fahrenheit would be my best. I love the cold and not a fan of the hot. My favorite temperature would probably be 55 degrees. Anyways this is a very interesting question which I would love to see other people's responses from!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  5. Hai!

I can handle 10-75 degrees Fahrenheit. I love winter and I can't tolerate summer.
    *locks myself in room and turns aircon to 60 degrees*
    *sad that i have a summer birthday*
    My favorite temperature would be sixty degrees. I love 60 degree weather, especially when I'm playing tennis outside with my friends (which I wish I could do 24/7 lol)

Love this question! I'm excited to hear other's responses :)

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  6. Heyo!

Back when I used to live in California, I used to be used to anywhere from 70-120 degrees Fahrenheit, mainly because it was hot year-round, and I eventually got used to it. However, since I have moved I am usually able to stand anywhere from 20-60 degrees Fahrenheit, without pants or a sweatshirt on. It's interesting to see what everybody else is used to, and interesting question you've asked here. Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Xukuri and Jocoe like this.
  7. As someone from a country that uses a normal temperature unit, this thread is complete gibberish to me.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  8. I really can't stand hot temperatures. Mainly because my bedroom is quite small and is fairly well insulated, meaning that during the summer it will essentially turn into a furnace and it's so uncomfortable to sleep in. Having the window open helps slightly, but no where near enough to make a substantial difference.

I enjoy cold temperatures much more than I do hot temperatures for a multitude of different reasons. Mainly because it's much easier to get warm than it is to cool down. If it's too cold at night you can just go under your covers and warm up, but if you're hot it's a completely different story. One downside of cold weather is having to leave a warm house during the winter into the freezing outside world for school.

Overall, I'd say the perfect temperature for me would be somewhere in the 16°C range. And a temperature that is too low would be around -3°C ish.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  9. Same temperatures for me! Probably down to 29 and up to 124 though! Florida...

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  10. Hey!

Being from Australia, it's safe to say most of us aren't used to the cold. However, we don't want it to be too hot all the time. My ideal temperature is definitely 26 degrees Celsius. This temperature is perfect for me, as it's not too hot be sweating on a day at home or at school, but it's still hot enough for a beach day. It's just the perfect for me. Thanks for this post! I loved reading the responses.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  11. I’m from Michigan, so I love Winter, snow, and cold temperatures in general. I can easily handle very low temps. I’m not super fond of incredibly hot weather, although Michigan summers can reach around a peak of 97-98°F at times. I’d say my range is about 10°F to 80°F, in some sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt.

p.s. - Michigan had an insane cold spell last winter, where one week we had constant temperatures of -30 to -45°F! It was insane.

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  12. 0-100 F hoodie and jeans

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Jocoe like this.
  13. I live in a desert soooo my avarage summer day is 100Fahrenheit and my avarage winter day is 20 Fahrenheit, on bad days it can get to 115 for summer and -10 for winter. Basicly I'm good with whatever lol

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  14. Hey!

This is a very interesting question! I am form Norway, which is concidered as a very cold country with very cold winters. I am used to the cold, but I'd say that it's better when it's warm. I would say that I am comfortable with 15-24 degrees (Celcius), but I don't perfer this when it's time for go skiing in winter!

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  15. I can tolerate around 25°F-100°F we have somewhat cold winters where I live and decently hot summers. Most years it drops below or above those temperature and then I become a hermit until it levels out
    :samlol:

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  16. Hmmm. I’d have to say 20-115 Fahrenheit

Posted Nov 9, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 10, 2019
  17. -10 to 75

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  18. Hey!
    So personally speaking I hate the cold. In my opinion I can handle as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit because I can just bulk up in sweatshirts and coats and double my socks and I'll be good. I also can handle maybe up to 90 degrees but once it reaches above 90 I just find it way to hot/humid to do anything. I can walk outside and get the mail in 90+ degrees and be sweating and I just feel like I'm going to die lol. But overall anything between 32-100 would work for me.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  19. I actually live in the UK - so generally the weather is a lot colder over here! In terms of degrees Celcius (NOT FAHRENHEIT) - I would say about 8 is my low point for how cold it can get. I definitely am used to the cold but I really can't stand it there. Thanks to sport in my school I am a bit more adept and resistant to the cold though, which is always good!​

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  20. Heyo!

As someone who lives in Minnesota, I've gotten used to tolerating cold temperatures, I can handle anywhere from 10 - 90 degrees Fahrenheit. We have extremely cold winters in Minnesota then extremely hot summers. It's weird lol. Interesting thread to say the least.

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Nov 9, 2019