• 628 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4409 Players Online
  • 3781 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Beastmaster Kit v1.1

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Bossitiveplays, Sep 2, 2020.

?

What do you think of this Beastmaster kit?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2020.
  1. Great!

50.0%
  2. Good.

50.0%
  3. Bad and I'll explain why or this vote means nothing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey,

This is the updated version of my previous post on the Beastmaster kit so onto the changes!

Beastmaster

Passive: Loyal Wolf (Buff)
    - Spawn a wolf.
    - Your wolf will attack players that you deal damage to or take damage from within 12 blocks.
    - Respawns every 20s if killed.

Ability:
    Cub Tackle (Balance)
    - Right-click your sword/axe to command your wolf to leap in that direction.
    - On collision with an enemy, you deal 4 damage and inflict slowness 2 for 4s. 10s cooldown.

I find that Knight is the most balanced kit in this game and so I've begun to buff certain kits that can be on par with the Knight kit. Having your wolf respawn every 20s as opposed to 30 makes things a little easier and I've also made it so your dog will attack enemies you attack. Currently, your dog only fights if the enemy has attacked you. For Cub Tackle, the skill is already generally good but I've just tweaked Cub Tackle to make it more risky and rewarding. Feel free to leave any comments/concerns you may have and I'll reply to them asap.

Beastmaster
    Strengths: Open areas, double-teaming, effectiveness with good coordination.
    Weaknesses: Tighter areas, bad coordination, vulnerability when wolf is dead.

Posted Sep 2, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 2, 2020
    templepwn and Petasi like this.
  2. This sounds good to me. I’d like to see it implemented.

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  3. Sounds balanced and fun to play as.

Posted Sep 25, 2020