• 2219 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4798 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Beating Christmas Chaos with some arrows mechanics

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Dawnwrath, Dec 6, 2019.

1. CC has gotta be one of my favourite games on mineplex. Due to a bit of creative thinking, I came up with a few ways arrows can be used to metaphorically "cheat" the system *sweats and glances at mods (gotta note that I haven't seen anyone else do these tricks so if anyone else has done them...uh nice job finding them out too). I don't upload any youtube stuff and I didn't intend to do anything with this footage, but after having a pretty good game where nearly everything went right, I had to share it with someone, anyone. So as such, I uploaded this video and made it unlisted. If you think it's worth it, you could try to master some of these tricks. It'll be fun seeing the face of your friends when you do manage to pull these off. Anyways enjoy the video.

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  2. Hey mate, a nice video I mean like not sure if it's an exploit or what but it seems fair enough... Nice video anyway, I'd like to see more.

Posted Dec 6, 2019