• 2257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4836 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bed rock

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam2008, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Hi mineplex I just want to ask why everybody have a white skin and after I join I get crashed

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  2. Hello well where to start. So the white skin problem so to speak was a solution to the invisible skin problem that some skins were causing. White skins are better than invisible but I suggested some solutions to the white skin problem. I am sure the developers will fix it soon. You could be crashing because of a bad connection, your client version is incompatible with Mineplex, or your device. If it is your device just restart it and see if that helps. Also check your connection and if it’s not good try to go onto a better WiFi. Lastly check and see what your Minecraft version is. I know there was an option to downgrade your Minecraft to the version Mineplex uses. That’s probably not best way to go about it because of long term negative effects. Hope this helped you and have a nice day.

Posted Jan 7, 2020
  3. Hello!
    This is intended while Mineplex is fixing skins, so there are no invisible players. In the future, if you need to report a bug you can report it here. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this or anything else!

Posted Jan 7, 2020