• 627 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9065 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock 1v1 Game mode

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by CodeTacos, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Ok so on the bedrock server we have Gladiators but it can only be accessed by playing Mixed Arcade I'm not sure about java but I believe you can play Gladiators on java without having to wait for it to pop up in Mixed Arcade and personally I love to pvp on Minecraft bedrock edition as I don't really play servers on the Java edition of Minecraft and I'm just not good at pvp on there and the main server I play on bedrock is Mineplex now don't get me wrong Mineplex has a great selection of games that involve pvp and there great but sometimes I like to just 1v1 instead of FFA/Teams and yes I know Gladiators is 1v1 but my point is you have to wait for it to come up in Mixed Arcade so here is what I'm thinking.

maybe Mineplex can add in a 1v1 game mode to bedrock were you can select a 1v1 game mode, for example, Build UHC or Combo Fly and so on without having to wait for it to pop up also I think it would be a great way to get players really active and try and get to the top of the leaderboards let me know what you think I think this would be a great thing to add to bedrock as I love to pvp on bedrock and I know many other players do to.

But as it is 1v1 pvp I know there will be mixed opinions on it as 1v1 game mode types do tend to bring toxic players but I am all for feedback and listening to others thoughts on this I look forward to reading some good responses.

Posted Sep 25, 2018,
    Last edited Sep 25, 2018
  2. I remember someone was suggesting a "Game of the Day" type of thing where you can play a certain game in Arcade Games without having to wait for it and the game you can skip to cycles through each of the games in Arcade Games. I think this would mostly satisfy your particular request as you would be able to play Gladiators nonstop every 4 days.

Posted Sep 25, 2018
    CodeTacos likes this.
  3. I think that would be a great idea and it would save time for them to put development towards something new and original that not many or no servers have I like it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2018
  4. I completely understand where you are coming from here. And personally, I believe it would be beneficial to the community. But, we already have Gladiators as you said. Our main focus at the moment, is developing new and exciting games for Bedrock, that keep the players happy. With this, doesn't leave us with a lot of free time to "touch" on things.

I hope this helped answer your question a bit!

If you have any more questions or suggestions, feel free to post them here!

~Skillz

Posted Sep 25, 2018
    CodeTacos likes this.
  5. It sure did help and I cannot wait to see what new and exciting games Mineplex can bring out next to bedrock.

OP OP
    xxSkillzmasterz likes this.
  6. I wanted to first clarify that you aren't able to play Gladiators on the Java server outside of the Mixed Arcade either. When updates came in February, it was moved there exclusively (along with MPS/community servers but those are private lobbies). Personally, I wouldn't be opposed to including more games that are based around 1v1 PvP. If you have anything specifically in mind that you can give more details on the concept of it, feel free to make a suggestion on what you'd like to see! The development team is constantly working on updating the server and creating new games for players to enjoy. As of now, there is no plan to take Gladiators out of the Mixed Arcade to have it's own NPC and it's unlikely to happen. However, some fresh, new games may be even better and more exciting.

Posted Sep 25, 2018
    CodeTacos likes this.
  7. Ok thank you for your opinion

OP OP