• 628 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10972 Players Online
  • 10344 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Bedrock account thing by profile picture like for java

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by CatFan105, Jun 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you know how, if you have a Java account, there's a little thingy that shows your hava skins face? Well, I know that Bedrock skins can't be linked the same way, but can there be a tage that shows that you have a. Linked Bedrock account? Just wondering

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    RandomNinja2596 likes this.
  2. Heya
    The Steve showing on your profile is the way of showing that your bedrock account is linked. Unfortunately right now we don't have bedrock skins on the website, but I'm like 80% sure that's planed in future Website updates.

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  3. No I mean like by the profile picture before looking at their profile like the circle displaying a face on java

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 24, 2021
  4. I assume you're talking about this:

[​IMG]

If you are, I completely agree that it would be cool for the skin to show up instead of the Bedrock block.
    I believe that this is connected to the thing that Arrow mentioned regarding Bedrock skins not showing up as a character skin on the website. I think that the head that shows up is the head from the character skin, and as Bedrock characters do not have a skin but rather a steve, a Bedrock block shows up instead of the head of the skin.
    I think that this would be implemented when Bedrock skins are applied to the website same as the Java ones, which is what Arrow mentioned is most likely planned in the future, so I believe that your issue will be handled once the skins are applied to the website.

Posted Jun 24, 2021,
    Last edited Jun 24, 2021
  5. [​IMG]
    That thing
    It only shows up for java

OP OP
  6. Yeah, I believe that that is the same circle as the one that I screenshotted, so my reply still stands. I think that the head in the circle is imported from the forums character and as long as the forums character for everyone on Bedrock Mineplex is a Steve, I don't think that there is a point in implementing it for Bedrock players since it would be a steve skin for everyone.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  7. I know, but what I'm saying is that there could be like the bedrock block so you can at least tell that they have a Bedrock account linked

OP OP
    MARKTHENUB™ likes this.
  8. I definitely think that something like that could be implemented and that it's a nice QoL addition to the website.
    Perhaps this thread is better suited for this sub-forum as it's website related and it will be easier for @Marzie to notice it and check it out.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    Marzie likes this.
  9. Moved to Website Feedback

We aim to have anything that Java has here on the website to our Bedrock members too. This includes things such as the bedrock skins on profiles, to even trying to have the skin attach itself to your profile preview as java skins would.

Since this should be coming/changed with a future update already and planned to do so if we can, this will be locked and marked as processed. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and xHarrison like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.