• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10746 Players Online
  • 7856 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed BEDROCK | Add automatic team selection

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Nullfix, Sep 30, 2018.

?

Should this be added to the Bedrock edition server?

This poll will close on Sep 30, 2028 at 2:37 PM.
  1. Yes, it should be added.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. My mind is crossed, so I'll avoid answering Yes or No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, it shouldn't be added.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The idea is quite simple, and if added will work just as it is available in the Java edition server. The suggestion goes as follows:

If you're at a party, you and the current party members will be moved to the same team. For example: Upon joining a Cake Wars match, you and the rest of the players that are in your party will all be in the Blue team, or other teams your queue.

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  2. Good idea, but it's already been one for over a year now on bedrock, it worked most of the time I believe over a year ago, then at one point I believe with a new lobby that feature went away, not on purpose, they have been working on, many threads made about this on the old mineplex.com forums. So hopefully soon it will be available again.
    Always give ideas in case it has not been said yet.

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  3. Hello,

It took years for this feature to be implemented into Java. Hopefully it will come faster for the bedrock players.

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  4. When bedrock/pe mineplex first started it was working, I remember being party and getting into same games, until an update then we couldn't do that
    And they have already said they are working on the fix for it months ago.

Posted Sep 30, 2018,
    Last edited Sep 30, 2018
  5. As the others have stated above, this was a feature on the bedrock platform up until a few months ago when it unfortunately broke. Quality Assurance are aware of the issue as it is something that is asked about frequently. It will be fixed in the near future when there is time to do so inbetween other things that are in progress.

As your idea has been addressed, this thread will be locked.

Posted Oct 8, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.