• 224 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4043 Players Online
  • 3819 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock better Anti-cheat

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Jorge_6712, Aug 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. I play bedrock mineplex my friend don’t want to play anymore because of the cheaters the only way I seen them get kick Is if they fly under map and I only seen them in cakewars

Posted Aug 1, 2022
  2. The anti-cheat is a big issue which is well-known by Mineplex, but because our only dev is inactive we technically have 0 devs, which means no updates, no bug fixes, nothing. I completely understand why your friend wouldn't want to play and I encourage them not to play. Only reason I still play this neglected dying server is because of friends and leaderboards

Posted Aug 2, 2022
    Jorge_6712 and BlazeFire like this.
  3. I understand the frustration of bedrock players, as hackers can't actually get banned on bedrock, they only get kicked at the moment. Also it seems the anti-cheat is only sensitive to certain cheats/movements so players can just get away with flying across the map and killing you. Hopefully the anti cheat will be able to ban players too at some point, it would hopefully reduce the frequency of cheaters in games and make the overall experience much more pleasurable.

Posted Aug 2, 2022
    MC_Minium likes this.
  4. The fact you can't easily report hackers either on most Bedrock-compatible devices means cheaters are virtually invincible unless they get caught in the act by a mod.

Posted Aug 2, 2022
    PhantomRX and xKingLouisXIV like this.
  5. ok thx for trying to help

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2022
    Mothy likes this.
  6. Hi there,

As others have mentioned above, the anti-cheat is something that needs improvement but we can't give a timescale as to when it would be improved. What I would suggest in the meantime is reporting hackers. You can record hackers and report them here. I highly recommend reading this guide before submitting a report to make sure your evidence is sufficient.

Alternatively, if you're unable to record, you can report players in the #report-players channel on the Mineplex discord which will notify any Moderators online who will then deal with the situation.

I know the poor quality of the anti-cheat isn't very convenient, however, I hope these tips I have given you will be helpful.

-Minium

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  7. Hi
    I understand you because I've been playing on the Mineplex Bedrock server for a few years now and I also agree with Minium that the anti-cheat should get an update, because in the past cheaters were only kicked if they were too high or too low have flown . But even when there was a hacker in my game I often recorded it and reported it on the forums site, but mostly when I saw a hacker I ask the Discord staff to think about it because it often goes faster than reporting , but also you can report them on the official Mineplex Discord server in the #report-players channel, but also In my past I tried to kill the hacker with a Polly because the Polly shot at everyone even if they had one have full diamond armor.

Posted Aug 6, 2022