• 2321 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11134 Players Online
  • 8813 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bedrock Edition and Java Edition

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Styxkiller03, Mar 7, 2020.

?

Should there be more Bedrock Content/Updates?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2020.
  1. Yes! I would love players to have more fun and enjoy more gameplay!

92.3%
  2. No! Bedrock is disgusting! Java is better and we can leave bedrock in the pit!

7.7%
  1. How many of you play Bedrock? Compare it to Java. What if Bedrock had some more similarity's to Java Edition? Would it bring back players to enjoy more gameplay? Not everyone can get Java because they don't have a computer or they don't have the money to buy Java Edition. So what if Mineplex made more content to Bedrock to keep it balanced to Java.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  2. Ok, don't think you knew this but bedrock has its own dev team that are completely separate from java's dev team, so there isn't really anything MP can do short if hiring more devs for bedrock. Also I don't know if this is what you ment but I don't think we should make bedrock more like java, we definantly should keep updating it, but it shouldn't be made into the exact same thing that java edition is.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  3. I would like to see some more Bedrock exclusive games since there are many Java exclusive games but the only Bedrock exclusive game is Skyblock. In addition, I would like to see MPS' and COMs' added to Bedrock as well.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  4. The mps and coms cant happen, mineplex is officially partnered with Microsoft (the owner of MC bedrock) so any new ideas have to be approved by them, and for whatever reason they wont allow coms mcs's or mps's to be added on bedrock, as soon as they say yes MP will most likely add them though

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  5. Personally i think there should be some more bedrock focus, there's been times where there was a bug that took 2 years or more to fix, when it could have been fixed in less than 4 months. It'd be nice to see a lot more similarities of java on bedrock, but you also have to take in consideration that minecraft for bedrock can't be too big of a game, since most devices probably wont run it at that point. Also, coding on bedrock is completely different than coding on java, so it's also a lot harder to get things done. I do indeed think that bedrock should be getting other updates besides bug fixes, but i personally think that there aren't enough staff to get frequent updates on bedrock; sure they can do more than what they are doing now, but they can't do a lot.

Posted Mar 8, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  6. Hello there.

Everyday, I see focus on both servers, I really do. What most people see is Java getting all of the attention and Bedrock getting none. Although Java may get more attention, Bedrock is still cared for. There is a Staff Team and a Development Team that are constantly working to make us happy. The developers currently have a lot of things to do, but please know that both platforms do get attention.

Posted Mar 8, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  7. I get that but more people play Bedrock and less people play Java. Either way Bedrock only updates once every 2-4 months and Java gets updated nearly every month or so.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2020