• 2479 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15900 Players Online
  • 13421 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock edition problems

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Chicken In The Snow, Dec 1, 2020.

?

do you want minepelx to fix the bugs and hire more devs

1. yes

2. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I have been scrolling through the forums and helping other members, and occasionally I get this message "I can't connect into bedrock server," and it is so relatable. I am starting to get annoyed because of the bedrock server getting shut down, or the server has a big issue, and I wonder why haven't they fixed it? And pretty much of the majority of you responding to this thread will be saying, "Be patient. The devs will fix it soon" well, news flash, the whole forums is freaking out about bedrock not being taken care of. in summary, I feel bedrock dose does not have enough devs to work on the problems minepelx needs to suck up and hire more devs for mineplex so its a better experience for all the bedrock players.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    SnowyStarglaze likes this.
  2. Hi superchickens (Future ChickenInTheSnow)!
    I can relate to your discomfort smith the bedrock edition. Java edition has more devs than bedrock, even though bedrock edition has on average 10 times more players. However, hiring more devs isn’t as easy as it seems, since the owners and leaders have to be sure the devs are legit and won’t leak code (it has apparently happened before). With that being said, I too hope that we will see more bedrock devs so that Mineplex Bedrock can be improved further!
    -Bob

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Chicken In The Snow likes this.
  3. Hey,

I'd like to first counter your point about "the whole forums is freaking out about bedrock not being taken care of", which I completely disagree with. I've seen many help threads based around Bedrock issues, but you have to realize that Bedrock has a much bigger player base than the Java platform, hence many players reporting the same issue on the forums. I haven't seen any complaints in the main forums about Bedrock at all, and I'm honestly surprised about this thread.

To counter your first point - "I feel bedrock does not have enough devs to work on the problems mineplex needs to suck up and hire more devs for mineplex", again, this isn't a fair assumption to make whatsoever, especially when you aren't involved with hiring staff members and managing the Mineplex budget. We have some amazing developers on Mineplex, and I can guarantee you that Mineplex would hire another developer if they get a good candidate to apply, but they haven't had many candidates that they want as a developer.

The thing about Minecraft servers is that there will always be bugs, otherwise, it wouldn't really be a great server. The more features implemented, the more bugs are made, but Mineplex has systems to assure the speed of fixing any/all bugs that are known. If you noticed in the bedrock-changelog channel of the Mineplex Discord, our developers are constantly making bug fixes.

~~

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    anna ♪ and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  4. be patient. the devs will fix it soon

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Chicken In The Snow and andr3w like this.
  5. Omg lol

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  6. anna is trying to trigger me XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  7. I may have over-exaggerated however I was expressing how much I feel bedrock is being neglected.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  8. If I’m going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter from a distinctive perspective, I would like to say that I apologize for anything you may have felt about my other post, and I see your point

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  9. its ok :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  10. Don’t rush gyroninja. He probably cries when people aren’t patient.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    usnic, ReJo, SnowyStarglaze and 2 others like this.
  11. mhm ok...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  12. I'm sorry to hear about this problem that has been occurring in our Bedrock server. I'm just going to tell you that our Developers are working very hard and they sacrifice their time to code and fix the bugs and issues that's been happening in the server as much as possible. Sometimes, our Developers can be somehow very busy with their life and work, I absolutely understand that. Me which is myself, I also prefer that Developers can also fix as much bugs as possible to improve the Bedrock server, however I don't want to push them like that into their limits because they're working in sweats and fire to code for the server. Best thing to do for now is to be patient for Developers to fix as much bugs as possible since this is something that we can only do to support them.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  13. Gyro is goated just be patient.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    OrangeyCob, zapig and StyxKiller03 like this.