• 498 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8929 Players Online
  • 8431 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed bedrock edition update

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by CreeperGuy13, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you should be able to see how many wins you have in each game like with an item in your hotbar

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    ForevrrFury likes this.
  2. 100%, i have 12,000 games played on my forum account stats, and it doesnt count for some games
    so if you click on me in game i have like 17,000,

would really like to see wins/loses/ties/kills/deaths and evrything else

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  3. They used to have a thing where you could use a players ID to find their entire stats. K/D and W/L ratios. Idk why they stopped using the IDs, but they did. I would like something that java has though for stats across all games.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Ruffybear likes this.
  4. I'm unable to connect to Mineplex for the time being, though this is most likely a result of the new Minecraft 1.15.220 update. The update sounds like it would be useful, though!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  5. It will take them a few days to update to the newest version, always has been like that.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  6. Ah, thank you for the info! I'll be sure to check back later.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  7. No worries! If you want, I can message you on xbox and tell you when it's back up, that is if you are an xbox player or use the xbox app. My gamertag is Mothy was here.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  8. Oh, I play on Nintendo Switch, but thanks for the offer!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  9. Hey! I agree that it is very hard to check your stats on Bedrock. As others have said, you can friend someone or click on them in their lobby to check their stats, although this is limited. It is planned to add a /stats command, which will tell you your own stats in detail, although we are not sure when this will be released.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  10. I was trying to get on mineplex today and I was wondering why it wouldn’t connect. Thanks for this thread i know why.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  11. Oh I know cloudy, 2069 is when it will be released. Very disappointed though cuz they promised us that they'd add stats with the new lobby update in June.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  12. yah then they said players arnt suppose to see that, its like im not allowed to see my own stats?
    i will say hypixel doesnt have website stats but they have a API that anyone can use to make their own leaderboards and stats page, mineplex should do that, less work for the devs

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  13. Yeah its confusing. We just gotta work with what we got. At least fury has collected stats for other things.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  14. whis the servival gamemode that you really can fight pepol and not just flame from the bow

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  15. Posted May 6, 2021
  16. As Jet said above, this is already on the Bedrock Stats Proposal. Bedrock will have the same command as Java, /stats, to view all of their wins, achievements, and other tracked statistics from each and every game. If you have any additional ideas for the proposal, feel free to leave them under that thread or you can message me to get an invite into the Mineplex Community Center Discord where we discuss these sorts of ideas.

Posted May 6, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  17. there must be hundres of theses post every year cause alot of players want this and its nice to see that work is being done with it and i cant wait to see my stats after playing nearly 17k games, its like cod or halo, stats are everything and a big part of any game

Posted May 6, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  18. Hello!

Currently, there are plans for stats to be added! You can view this update proposal here. I'm personally really on board with having stats back so I can know how close I am to a leaderboard spot. I've been looking forward to seeing my stats since the Better Together update when we lost stats viewing. I'm going to go ahead and mark this thread as processed and lock it.

Thread Locked - Idea Processed

Posted May 10, 2021
    rilau likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.