• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5167 Players Online
  • 5167 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Hackers

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Ardnekz, Feb 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is gonna be short and simple, has anyone encountered SO MANY hackers in the bedrock servers. The hacking is so bad and somehow it’s undetected. I think it’s ridiculous. Me and my friends encounter 3 hackers back to back to back.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.
  2. theres alot of hackers, you cant even have a realm without it being corrupted and deleted by hacks

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  3. They infest Cake Wars and Micro Battles!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.
  4. I just want to know how this goes undetected? Mineplex has a lot of staff but yet there are so many hackers.

OP OP
  5. Hi there,

This is where you're wrong. Most of the staff work primarily on the Java server. The Bedrock team is much smaller and moderates a larger playerbase. As well as not having as many staff members we also cannot be on Mineplex 24/7, just like any person we have school/jobs. Everyone on the bedrock staff team is committed to making sure the experience of players is as enjoyable as possible.

We have two systems to report players incase no staff are in your lobby with a hacker. First of all, you can record the hacker and create a report here. Alternatively, you can use the #report-players channel in the official Mineplex discord if you are unable to record and if any staff are online they will come onto the server and handle the situation.

Hackers are not convenient but our team is not large and we do have committments. To counter this I've seen some say that more staff should be accepted, however, applications will never be accepted for the sake of making up numbers. To get accepted recruiters need to be very sure that the applicant is a good fit for the team in terms of activity, behaviour, etc.

-MC Minium

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  6. the bedrock editon is limited and staff cant be monitoring every little anti cheat notice[if theres any] they always say report it at https://www.mineplex.com/reports

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  7. I reported a guy a few days ago and he is hacking so obviously bad and he still isn’t banned i encountered him just a few mins ago.

OP OP
  8. I appriciated ur long reply however when I report I feel like it doesn’t work.

OP OP
  9. As I said. Staff are very busy. Not all of our bedrock staff process reports. Only those on reports patrol process reports and they receive a lot of reports. I also notice you are new to the forums. You might not be aware but it takes a bit longer to process reports from new forum users. Therefore, I recommend waiting for 2 or 3 days and if you still haven't received a reply I recommend messaging a member of the reports patrol.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  10. Okay the report is a few days old.

OP OP
  11. when it comes to reports the staff are very very strict. even with clear evidence they don't usually get banned. i told my friend there was a hacker and that he had reach and anti kb and he said he couldn't ban for that. i agree though that there is a lot of hackers and unfortunately they keep increasing instead of decreasing. i plan on joining RP if i get trainee but they denied all 3 of my applications and the last one i made was in october LOL. i don't report hackers though on the forums anymore because its pointless.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Ardnekz, CloudyDay1234 and yvuggu like this.
  12. Hackers are a pretty normal part of Mineplex (and most servers now, Hive is riddled with them.)
    I wasn't even aware Bedrock had clients attached to it, mainly because I don't focus on it. It's undetected because hacked clients constantly evolve, much like the server.

The best thing that could happen against them is Mineplex becomes similar to Brawl and gets protected by Client-Side anti-cheat and even then that's not really a fool-proof thing. Your best bet is to record and report them, honestly.

If you need help with something like a recording software (OBS, Fraps, NVIDIA shadowplay etc) or get curious about something, shoot me a DM. I'm down to help with whatever.

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  13. bro, i was hanging out with Bulletx77 and Doge who, and we were all playing cake wars followed by skywars and the amount of hackers that were playing, it fully ruins the whole game and it sucks, if there is any way to fix the issue that would be amazing

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Ardnekz likes this.
  14. Hi there Ardnekz!

I apologize that you’re experiencing cheaters in your gameplay, and I do understand that it’s frustrating. I feel that @MC_Minium has given some very helpful tips on how to handle cheaters if there is not a Staff Member online. I can’t speak for the Bedrock team myself, because I’m not on it, but I do know that their number is much smaller in comparison to the Java Staff numbers. If you’ve ever looked over our Staff list, you may notice that we’re all put on one list, which could potentially confuse players in terms of who is on which Network. (Bedrock/Java) With that being said, because the Bedrock team has fewer members on the team, they do their absolute best to moderate and ensure that the playing experience for players is quality whenever they can tend to the game. As mentioned by @MC_Minium, we, as Staff Members, do have other responsibilities on/outside of Mineplex. This doesn’t mean that we aren’t happy to help, we are - there are sometimes that we become busy because of other Staff Work or real life circumstances.

In regards to the Reports and how they’re handled for Bedrock...Minium has provided very accurate information again. There are a lot of Bedrock Reports that come through, and the Bedrock Reports Patrol Team does their absolute best in processing them. As said previously, sometimes your report may take longer if you’re newer to the forums and/or game. This is simply because the evidence provided within your report requires additional screening to make sure everything meets criteria set within the Reporting Guide. You are more than welcome to message a Reports Patrol Member in regards to your report, but it more than likely will be answered within a couple of days. All Reports Patrol Members may be found here. Additionally, it’s important to remain patient while your report is being processed, as there are again, lots of reports submitted.

To a certain extent, yes, you’re correct. Reports are handled differently in comparison to a regular punishment in-game. I cannot disclose any information in regards to the specific guidelines followed, but there are separate guidelines in place that our Reports Patrol Team follows to handle reports. This is because Reports are handled delicately. However, claiming that players do not get punished from reports, even with clear/sufficient evidence, is inaccurate. While you may deem evidence to be “clear,” it’s ultimately up to our Reports Patrol Team to determine if the evidence provided within your report is sufficient enough to warrant the reporter user a punishment. If you have any questions in regards to why your report has been denied, you are more than welcome to Direct Message the Reports Patrol Member who denied your report to ask for more clarification. As far as “reach,” hacking, the only Staff Members that can handle those types of hacks are our Quality Assurance Team. A regular Moderator does not have jurisdiction in handling those types of reports, and they were correct in passing that information on to you. Those types of reports are forwarded to the QA team. Anti-Kb, however, is punishable and can be handled by a Moderator+. Make sure to gather evidence and include it within a report here. Making reports on the forums is very helpful and appreciated by the Staff Team, because we unfortunately cannot moderate 24/7. There are over easily over 1000+ reports handled each month.

In conclusion, the best way to go about handling cheaters in-game if there is not any Staff around, as said by @MC_Minium, is to use our Discord’s #Report-Players channel, or to gather evidence and make a Forum report here. If you haven’t done so already, I would also highly recommend reading over the Official Reporting Guide, as it covers everything that you need to know about submitting reports on the forums. Making a thread voicing concerns about cheaters is not the appropriate place to do so, and should be done within a report. With that being said, I will be locking the thread, as it does not promote constructive discussion.

Thread Locked | Thread Addressed

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Zoltriak, PieOrPi, DaPBillk and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.