• 427 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8360 Players Online
  • 7933 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Bedrock]Hiders being invisible during Block Hunt

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by EnderSkoom, Oct 24, 2021.

1. I haven’t seen a recent post about this glitch(Maybe I missed it) and yes I already filled out a report.

The small minority of you who play block probably have noticed a new glitch where hiders don’t render in so they are basically invisible except those who are animals(like chickens) or placed down as a block.

Those who are placed down as a block are still visible to others but when they leave their position their block will still be in the same spot before disappearing.

However Hunters can still kill the hiders if they are lucky enough with their axe or rapidly spam their bow

I think this should be fixed because it basically makes the game almost unplayable for the hunters because the hiders that are aware of the glitch will just spawnkill the hiders with hyper axes and being hit by nothing isn’t fun.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Cloudy likes this.
  2. I don’t play BH, but this probably has to do with the version support issues. Many blocks, entities, etc haven’t been showing up because of version 1.17.3. It’s probably being worked on right now. Sorry about the inconvenience and I hope it’ll be fixed soon.

If you find any additional bugs, feel free to report them at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  3. theres alot of theses glitches, and once they fix it, another one comes along

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.