• 396 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2975 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

(Bedrock) How to claim your Founder's 2019 Cape

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Lipsticks, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Hey, in this guide I will be showing you how you can claim your Founder's 2019 Cape pack.

Now, capes are introduced to Bedrock! And the first cape available is the Founder's Cape!

Keep in mind that this cape is only available for a limited amount of time, this guide may not be relevant in the future!

1:
    Open your Bedrock version of the game!

2: Go to your skin options!
    [​IMG]

3: Click on the new pack!
    [​IMG]

4: Click on where it says "Free" to download this pack!
    [​IMG]

5: Congratulations, you have now access to the new Founder's Cape!
    [​IMG]

6: And now, you equip the skin and you're good to go!

If you want a short way to jump into Minecraft and download the pack, then CLICK ME!

Posted Sep 28, 2019
    Evence, xSlowWifi, lotix and 6 others like this.
  2. I didn't know this guide existed, but I'm glad it does! I had already figured out about the cape an hour or two ago, but I'm glad you've made a guide for those who may not have known of its release. The Founders Cape is definitely an interesting cosmetic to come to Bedrock Minecraft, given it's one of the only free items on the marketplace. My one major concern and one everyone should be aware of, is that the cape only pairs with a Steve or Alex skin. You cannot equip it over your current skin like you can on Java. Along with that, for some reason, the sins come out white on Mineplex, but I don't mind it too much. Overall, great thread, and I hope a few new people will be able to get the cape.

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 and Lipsticks like this.
  3. Hi!

I never realized this. Thank you for the guide!

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  4. Hey, mentee!

I think this is a super beneficial guide as I had no idea that this cape existed. I'm sure our Bedrock Community would love to get a nice cape on their backs as well. Unfortunate that you can only be a Steve or Alex, but it is pretty nice to have a cape on a whole new platform.

~Arjun

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  5. What's poppin!

Since I'm starting to enjoy playing Bedrock more and I LOVE capes this is a very helpful guide! Honestly I didn't even know you could get capes on Bedrock so I'm really thankful you created this guide!

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  6. Hey!

Thank you very much for this guide. I wouldn't have known anything about these capes if it wasn't for this guide. The only problem is, you can only get the capes if you wear the steve or alex skin, nonetheless, I will continue to use this, the cape is awesome! Thanks for this guide.

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  7. Hey,

I already had this when it first came out but this is very useful to players that wanted a cape but didn't know it existed. The skins looks white on Mineplex. Now it only lets you have the cape on Steve and Alex but in the future Mojang will be releasing Character Creator which will let you put the cape on your skin. Anyways thanks for doing this!

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  8. I never knew about this, thanks for showing me!

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  9. Awesome idea to give a guide on that here! I already had claimed mine but took a bit of figuring out so this will help anyone else out greatly! Thank you for taking time and effort to make this guide, I hope other people are able to make great use of this!​

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  10. Thanks for this, have a good night.:mineplex:

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  11. Hey!

I think it is fantastic that capes have been introduced to Bedrock MC, it's very exciting as although I do not play Bedrock MC often enough, the players deserve to have a cape just like us Java MC players. I remember the memory of buying a cape some years back now, it was so exciting, I just couldn't wait for my MC to reload so I could see it for the first time. Capes are awesome, and although it may be restricted at this time to the skins you can use with the cape, at least it's a start to allowing Bedrock MC players to experience capes in their game.

In regards to your guide, you've done a great job at keeping it simplistic, yet informative, which I appreciate. I like how you spent time adding screenshots along with instructions to make the guide easy to understand for a variety of age groups. Keep up the great work, and great job with this guide! :D

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  12. Thanks for taking your time to make a guide towards the Bedrock side of Mineplex! It's awesome to see guides on both platforms as I sometimes feel the Bedrock community get left out on things like this. I didn't actually know that this skin pace/cape existed so I'm happy I came across this thread. This guide definitively helped me and I am sure it will help other Bedrock players looking to claim their Founders 2019 cape! The arrows and pictures also contribute to the helpfulness of this thread.

Good work!

Posted Oct 5, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.
  13. Heyyyyy!

Thank you for making this thread. Like others, I myself didn't know this even existed. I probably wouldn't have found it if it weren't for you. Thank you! The cape itself looks awesome and appealing. However, I am a little disappointed that you can't use the cape with different skins like you can on Java. But, that doesn't matter too much. Thank you again for making this! I think this will be really helpful to many Bedrock players!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Oct 5, 2019
    Lipsticks likes this.

14. Hey!

Never actually knew that you could get capes on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, I went ahead and got my free copy (it's still active) and tested it out, it looks pretty cool!
    Although I wasn't able to find it in the Minecraft app, I went to the web version and found it there!
    Here is the direct link!

Thank you for sharing :)

- Wifi​

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  15. First of all a big commends to Lipsticks for figuring out how to get us all capes on Bedrock. It would be nice to look at something different than just a plain, white skin. You can also "flex" on people who don't have the cape xD. I had no idea this existed, and I am a lot happier now having swag on Bedrock. Thank you for telling the Mineplex community how to do this.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  16. False even the cape doesn’t show now on mineplex. A couple weeks ago it did before the 1.13 update

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  17. It may have been for the better as literally everyone had it xD

Posted Nov 14, 2019