• 199 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5139 Players Online
  • 4940 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Ideas

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ChicasBooty, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Maybe we could add a daily poll upon logging in? Might be good to see the thoughts of players?

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  2. There used to be a poll in Carl The Creeper (which is behind spawn). As far as I know, it was only used for one poll because they never updated it. Anyways, I’d love to see it come back because, as you said, Mineplex can gather feedback/information they need from players. +1

Posted Jul 27, 2021
    ChicasBooty likes this.
  3. I would love to know what the other players think.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2021
    ReJo likes this.
  4. when i answered it that was in feb 2018, they really need to do more with that

Posted Jul 27, 2021
    ReJo likes this.
  5. This sounds like a nice idea. There was recently a thread about Carl the creeper needing a update. All we can do at the moment is wait. A daily poll would be cool, but firstly, not many people would do it if there would be no rewards for them, and secondly, there are already daily rewards in Carl the creeper. I see what you are trying to say, that is a nice idea, but like I said, a server needs features that will be used a lot, otherwise it will go unused unseen or simply not needed by the player base, but I see where you are coming from.

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  6. Hey,

Im not super familiar with CoM's plans and everything but I remember hearing that a Carl the Creeper update was at the very least discussed. I agree that the polls should come back as they were nice for the players as it made you feel like you had a voice in some plans, and for Mineplex it's good to know what the players think as well. However, I think I would prefer it Weekly, / Bi-Weekly preferred to daily. There's plenty of poll questions you could ask, so I'd really like it to be back in one way or another.

Posted Jul 28, 2021