• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11080 Players Online
  • 8190 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion [Bedrock] Leveling Rewards

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by GuardianInASuit, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Ok then how about 60+

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  2. Looks good!

Question/suggestion: some of us don’t get the Imperial crate, supposedly we have received all of the cosmetics already, so... getting the Imperial crates are worthless as an incentive, all mine does is sit in my crate inventory, and adding more there to just sit seems worthless to me. ( Don’t mean worthless as in value, they were the crates i wanted to purchase because of the particles, etc, but owning something you can do anything with but look at them in your crate seems pointless/worthless). Can we not get amplifiers vs the Imperial crate unless they plan to re-stock the Imperial crate. OR ...give me and others who can’t use theirs and they only get to sit in our crate inventory a means to GIVE them away, same would be for shards ... ok, not everyone would do this but I buy Royal crates and also use the ones I get for rank to open Royal crates in hope of getting party bombs so I can throw them and give others a means to collect shards, because I really don’t need them considering the amount I already own, I can never use up what I have, so why can’t I share. I think this needs to be considered, or am I that rare. I already have Imperial crates that just sit and i have been unable to get since we Aug 2018, which I found out a few weeks ago, and I know I am not the only one who can’t get them. Just my suggestion.

Posted Jun 4, 2019