• 582 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9020 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Lobby is a bit too... small?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by JJIsBae21, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Now, i'm gonna be completely honest. I've seen many lobbies as I have been in the mineplex community for over 1 year. The lobby we have as of now is quite small. I've seen previous ones that are much better. Some suggestions are: Maybe create a big map that'll last a few months maybe one quite capable of a 12 person hide and seek? Maybe create some chill areas like a cafe for roleplay, etc. Houses, really anything works. Anyone with me? (Maybe with a bigger map we get more space for gamemodes so they can be more easily seen.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  2. I personally don’t see anything wrong with the lobby now. Although the one back in 2016 was much better. I don’t think we should just get rid of it, rather probably try to expand it. Perhaps more islands or just expand the land area itself

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  3. That's kind of what I was trying to say, you probably said it better though, heh.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2019
  4. Which one? Werent there 2 in 2016? I liked the second lobby.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  5. While I do agree that the Bedrock lobby is quite small, I don’t think there is any need for a bigger lobby. While Bedrock does have leaps not as many people use it like they do in the Java edition because it’s a plain nuisance to have to old the feather and click it to leap. Where as on the Java edition all you have to do is hit the space bar twice. Leaping around the lobby in Java edition is a fun way to pass the time and that’s why I believe Java has a larger lobby. But for Bedrock however, there just isn’t a need for a larger lobby because not as many people use leaps.

Posted Jul 8, 2019
    JJIsBae21 likes this.
  6. The second phase where they had that long hall that featured all the games and where you could configure kits

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  7. I agree.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2019
  8. Not only is it smaller its also boring. Who remembers the secrets they used to put in the lobby.

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  9. As said above not many people are leaping around the lobby, and exploring it. It would be nice if they added another area for the Arcade Minigames but right now, the lobby for bedrock is good.

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  10. Nobody decides to leap around or do anything because there's no reason to, it is small like I said.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 10, 2019
  11. There’s no leaping around because there’s nothing to see. The lobby is just situated on a small deserted island

Posted Jul 10, 2019
    JJIsBae21 likes this.
  12. I totally agree. The bedrock lobby needs to be bigger and open, not surrounded by walls. There should be more to see and explore such as underground caves.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  13. Personally I like the Bedrock lobby; it may be small, but one of the strengths that grants it is that everything a player needs is easily within reach and accessible with no confusion.

I wouldn't really mind seeing more content added to the lobby, but I think it's fine as is and would rather see builder resources go towards more maps and other game-related content.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  14. What if a player built a lobby? I'm kinda looking for a building project.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  15. I'm not sure our build team has ever sourced lobby builds from the community. Contact a Build Lead for more information.

Posted Jul 13, 2019