• 320 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6343 Players Online
  • 6023 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock or Java?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Terrain, Sep 26, 2021.

?

Bedrock or Java?

1. Bedrock

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Java

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. Bedrock or Java?

Which version do you guys prefer to play on Mineplex with?

Since bedrock is a bit more popular nowadays I'm going to say that most people enjoy the bedrock server more.

Since queue's are long on the Java server for loading into games :(

Regardles, react to the poll below & let me know why down below!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  2. Java hands down, it just sucks that its dead.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  3. Yeah, it's really fallen off but hopefully we can bounce back!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2021
  4. Java for pvp and bedrock if I feel like playing it which is never lol.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Terrain likes this.
  5. I agree haha!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  6. I'm a Java person. I may be a little bit bias due to th fact that I have played Java Minecraft since I was in 2nd grade.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Terrain likes this.
  7. I personally would have to say Java. I just love pvp games and Bedrock pvp needs some work in my opinion. I do however, like Bedrock CW and SKY when I play on windows 10 edition. Overall though I love Java a lot more, mostly because I just spend more time on it since I moderate there, along with the game mode Bridges is only on Java as far as I know.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Terrain and DolphinSweat like this.
  8. True true. Windows 10 bedrock is pretty fun but my vote still goes to Java.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    Terrain likes this.
  9. I would say that my favorite platform is bedrock. Though I'm also biased cause I haven't played on java yet. I'm thinking of getting windows 10 so my opinion may soon change.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    CatFan105 and Terrain like this.
  10. always bedrock, never really played to much mineplex java but i do have a java server cuz its alot easier to make one with plugins and other stuff but the playing is mostly on bedrock

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  11. Win 10 is bedrock
    Yeah definetly bedrock, Java is a hassle, you have to have it set up on a different version for it to even work, the pvp is ridiculous, and the plwyerbase is pretty toxic. Also Nano games is the 9nky game that really actually let's you join for some reason so that's the only game I play

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.