• 416 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8854 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed [Bedrock] Pocket Bridge

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by GuardianInASuit, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a possible new kit idea? Knockbacker or Ore Finder?

Posted Nov 27, 2018
  2. Could you explain what these kits do So we can get a better idea of how this kits would work?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2018
  3. Oh ok. Well knockbacker is like the enchantment but instead u can use it on anything that includes your bare pixel hand.Knockbacker may help pushing people off the bridges or the islands.Ore Finder will help locate ore faster than others can get to it. Plus they can mine little bit more faster than others. Hope this is better idea. Can’t wait to play this game if it happens.

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  4. While I love both the kit ideas i feel like "Knockbacker" will be very unfair and make the game unbalanced.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2018
  5. Ok. Um maybe reducing knockback or even maybe when some has knockbacker a player without that kit can knockback too a bit if someone is using the knockbacker kit? I kinda was thinking that knockbacker seem to op a bit. So maybe a different kit like tnt thrower.That u could throw 2 tnt every 30 seconds or a 1 minute?Im pretty sure Ore finder is the best idea so far I have.I hope I was a helpful.
    --- Post updated ---
    Ok. Um maybe reducing knockback or even maybe when some has knockbacker a player without that kit can knockback too a bit if someone is using the knockbacker kit? I kinda was thinking that knockbacker seem to op a bit. So maybe a different kit like tnt thrower.That u could throw 2 tnt every 30 seconds or a 1 minute?Im pretty sure Ore finder is the best idea so far I have.I hope I was a helpful.

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  6. I really hope that the bridges comes to bedrock.

Posted Nov 28, 2018
    el4ctrified likes this.
  7. Yo,

I think this could be a nice game and the name goes along with Bedrock as a couple of the devices can fit in your Pocket.

For my ideas and suggestions;

Firstly, I think the 'Cold Feet' effect should only start if you're standing in the same 7x7 area for a minute / 30 seconds and dissipate once you move 20 blocks in a direction. To make sure it isn't killing anyone who isn't purposefully camping, it should only do around .25-.5 hearts of damage in my opinion as it would be annoying for players who are running around their island looking for ores/treasure chests to get more gear. I love the idea of treasure chests, by the way, however, I feel it should only give 1 armor piece and depending on how OP you want the gear to be I would make the % on diamond armor extremely low.

As a side note, I don't think towers would be a good addition.

-Will add more feedback as I think about it

Posted Nov 28, 2018
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  8. Lol don’t i know u?

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  9. I think I have seen you somewhere before?

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  10. I really love your Cold feet idea! and i think it should be a minute. I agree with the treasure thing as well it should only give 1 piece of armor and the percent of diamonds should be low. I'll add it to the UIC doc so we can edit it into this thread.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2018
  11. I've been thinking about how I feel about this idea since the thread was posted and I have my personal opinion on it:

I personally think this would be a fantastic game to add to bedrock, it sounds moderately fast-paced and competitive. For the player count, I'm leaning towards four teams of four I think 20 would be too large especially when players start going to bed and the network gets down to 800 players.

The Cold Feet idea is something that I think would absolutely need to be added into the game. Camping is actually part of the reason I don't play Cakewars as much as I would like to, as it just prolongs the game and I like things that are fast-paced and action-packed so to say.

For the kits, I personally would raise the amount of time between getting another apple to 20 seconds assuming there's no limit on how many players can have at once. That's just my personal opinion though. (15 seconds = 20 apples after five minutes vs 20 seconds = 15 apples after five minutes.)

Overall, I really love this idea and I defiantly think this would make a beautiful addition to the Bedrock network.

Posted Dec 2, 2018,
    Last edited Dec 2, 2018
  12. OP requested a thread lock so they can work on an updated thread. Will be locking this.

Posted Jan 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.