• 1629 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5588 Players Online
  • 3959 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[BEDROCK POLL]Which Game did You Find Most Interesting During The Rotation?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Jet Starglaze, Jan 24, 2021.

?

Which Game did You Find Most Interesting During The Rotation?

1. Survival Games

2. Merry Mayhem

3. Bomb Lobbers

4. One In The Quiver

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey!

I saw this on twitter, but i wanted to make this for people that dont have twitter or just wanna vote and discuss here.

vote for your fave game and discuss which one you like the most and why!

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  2. Bomb Lobbers all the way!

Posted Jan 24, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 24, 2021
  3. Gotta say Survival Games. While I agree that bomb lobbers was fun, and gave quite the xp load, SG was just all around fun to play, and I have good memories of playing it before the lobby update. While there are bugs that need to be fixed, and chests that needs to be moved, I would really only want to play SG in the rotation. Thanks for setting up the poll, and can't wait to hear what others have to say.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    Cloudy Day and Jet Starglaze like this.
  4. wish i could vote for SG and BL as they both are equally fun.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2021
    Cloudy Day and zapig like this.
  5. Bomb Lobbers all the way!

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  6. Bomb Lobbers all the way!

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    StyxKiller03 and Jet Starglaze like this.
  7. SG gang

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    zapig and Cloudy Day like this.
  8. I like how Solo Cakewars isn’t an option because everyone knows that one is the top choice

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  9. Out of these choices, I definitely have to choose BombLobbers, due to the easy big amount of xp you earn from playing many games. I know it isn't listed, but I have to say that I enjoyed Cakewars Solos the best for sure, along with many other people.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  10. Lol yeah I was discussing this with Jet before he posted it and I said not to put it because it would be too popular and everyone wants it!

Anyways, for me it has to be Bomb Lobbers, because it is short, easy, fun and gives good XP. It is so nostalgic, as it makes me think of old me playing Mixed Arcade who was hoping for Bomb Lobbers each time. I didn't really care for SG or OITQ, and Merry Mayhem I only played to be on the leaderboards.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  11. Well I would say bomb lobbers and solo cw, because i didn't really play the other ones (except for oitq, but that was an accidental click lol

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  12. yeah i didnt put that there because cw solos was realistically gonna win the vote by a mile. i was also chatting with cloudyday before i posted this and we agreed that i shouldnt put cw solos for the above reason.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  13. Hey Jet!

Although I unfortunately missed out on this rotation, I would have to say Survival Games was probably one of my most favorite appearances to see in the rotation. I don’t play much Bedrock, but I do know that a lot of players on Bedrock were happy to see it’s temporary return. I hope for it to be permanent sometime in the future because it’s definitely something I’d play! I did watch a little gameplay of @TheArrow'sShadow playing SG, and it looked like a lot of fun!

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  14. Imma have to go with One in the Quiver all though bomb lobbers is easy xp I thought quiver was fun to play espicially when your on with friends.

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  15. I leveled a TON with bomb lobbers, but I got some pretty good content from SG and CWS like @Amg said. My favorite was definitely Cake Wars Solo though. I thoroughly enjoy not getting ping ponged by 4 people at once haha

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Amg and Jet Starglaze like this.
  16. I like how no one voted for merry mayhem lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Cloudy Day likes this.
  17. Survival Games - I was finally able to use my old SG kits once more. I have bought most SG kits. TNT lobber and the Horseman (yes, this kit is still a thing on Bedrock) were the only kits that I didn't get.

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and Cloudy Day like this.
  18. It’s a easy kids game

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  19. for the Twitter poll, it was very different to the votes we have here, survival games won by a long shot, followed by quiver, then bomb lobbers, then finnaly merry mayhem.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2021
    Cloudy Day likes this.
  20. Yeah I was thinking that. I can see why SG can be popular but I was surprised as I was pretty certain that everyone would pick BL.

Posted Jan 26, 2021