• 964 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10301 Players Online
  • 9337 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[BEDROCK QOL] Removing someone from your friend's list should be easier.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by yvuggu, Feb 16, 2021.

?

Is this a good change?

1. Yes!

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. With some little changes.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Have you ever decided to sort your friends list out and purge some inactive ones? The current /friend remove [USERNAME] command is just not cutting it because you have to remember their IGN first, which is a pain because the ones on Bedrock are generally longer. So you should be able to go to your friends list, tap their name like normal, but instead add a Remove Friend button on the bottom to the GUI that says Add Friend and Invite to Party.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Amg, Jet Starglaze and CloudXYZ15 like this.
  2. Hello! I actually made a similar suggestion a bit ago: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/expanding-the-friends-system.178801/. I think that this would greatly benefit players of Mineplex as a QoL change, as it makes managing friends easier. There are many people on my list that I don't remember adding who are no longer active, but it is a pain to remove them due to their long username. +1 from me!

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    CloudXYZ15 and yvuggu like this.
  3. bump

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021
  4. Sure! But i feel like there should be some protections, like when you press "unfriend" there shoukd be a thing that says "are you sure you want to unfriend [name]? This action cannot be undone."

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116, yvuggu and 1 other person like this.
  5. Hey there @yvuggu!

Thank you for taking the time to make this thread and suggest this idea! I’m not sure how I missed this thread, or @Cloudy Day 's, but both threads encompass very good idea suggestions! Although I may be newer to the Bedrock platform, something that I have noticed in my couple of weeks playing is that typing names can be super tedious, especially if they're long. With that being said, I most definitely agree with this idea suggestion! I think that it would be a great QoL change if they were to add a ‘Delete Friend’ button with the already existing ‘Add Friend’ and ‘Invite to Party’ button within the friend GUI. This would make removing friends on your friends list a lot quicker. Additionally, I agree with @Cloudy Day when they say that this overall would be beneficial to all players in terms of managing their friends list a lot easier. I hope to see something like this implemented, great suggestion! +1

I do like this idea as well, and I'm sure it would reduce the amount of accidental removals. I wouldn't see an issue with adding this, great suggestion! +1

Posted Mar 2, 2021