• 941 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 941 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Rank Stacking

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by maevestarbaby, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Currently on the website if you have a rank on Java, even if you got multiple (ie Hero -> Titan -> Eternal) only the highest will show.

For Bedrock ranks, every rank will show separately if you bought it, instead of just the highest one.

Not sure if this is a bug or intended feature but for cleanliness and consistency between Bedrock + Java, petition for it to be altered to how Java's tags work.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
    Carrut likes this.
  2. Java has it where if you get a rank, say Ultra, then you buy a rank upgrade to Hero, then you will only have Hero. If you buy Ultra and Hero separately with no Rank Upgrade, it will show both of them I think. On Bedrock, there is no Rank Upgrades. I believe this is intentional, but it would be nice if it only showed the highest rank on Bedrock, but if you want to show more you can enable them in the settings.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  3. Does not work like this I think - I haven't gotten rank upgrades, I've bought all of my ranks separately. I haven't seen anybody with multiple Java rank tags

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2021
  4. Oh, I was told by an Admin that, since I got every rank with a rank upgrade, I don't get the tags on my account for them, and if I want the tags I need to buy their full lifetime price. I don't know though. If that is the case, I think it should be there is a setting, where if you bought ranks at full price, you can enable and disable which tags you want.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  5. Well i have knight, lord and duke for mineplex bedrock and only the most expensive one showed for me. i ended up having toki apply the lord and knight tags to my profile which ended up breaking and now only duke is there again so yeah...

Posted Jan 31, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  6. I see. I have no idea how it works, I thought all of the tags were given. I made this thread after seeing someone with all of the Bedrock tags

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  7. yeah i understand.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  8. If you have multiple bedrock ranks, then the "highest"/most expensive one will show. However I think the way that you get multiple to show is contacting support. So, this thread will most likely be marked Implemented. Additionally you can go to the ingame Mineplex Settings and switch your rank from let's say Duke to Lord if you have both, and on the forums, I think it changes as well.

Posted Jan 31, 2021
    Mothy and maevestarbaby like this.
  9. you can switch between your bedrock ranks in-game, but on java you can't
    which is how you can "break" your tags or have more applied

Posted Jan 31, 2021
  10. I like having all my Bedrock tags showing (they’re broken right now). Not sure why you want that feature removed, I personally think you should be able to showcase all your ranks, whether through a separate tab or not, because we bought the ranks right?

Posted Jan 31, 2021