• 2256 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4340 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Bedrock Reports Patrol

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by BlackConfig, Oct 20, 2019.

1. There's "Reports Patrol", "Reports Patrol Clans" & "Reports Patrol Assistance"... why not a "Reports Patrol Bedrock"

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  2. Hellooo
    Currently, bedrock staff members on the RP team deal with bedrock reports. They’re still just general RP members, so I don’t think it’s necessary to create an entirely new tag for them.
    If you head over to mineplex.com/staff, you can see which staff members on the RP team have the bedrock tag. Those staff members will deal with bedrock reports.

RPA and RPC exist because their roles are a little different from general RP members. Since bedrock RP members perform the same duties as Java RP members, I don’t think it is necessary to assign them a separate tag since bedrock staff members already have a bedrock tag.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    FluteVegetables and nolawn like this.
  3. Yo!
    I don't think this is needed, because then Reports Patrol Java would have to be a thing and that's when things get confusing. The current layout of the Reports Patrol team is perfect in my opinion, since general bedrock staff are still in RP if they choose to apply / get accepted. The reason behind RPC (Reports Patrol Clans) is that Clans is a larger complex part of Mineplex that has different rules and not every RP member holds huge amounts of Clans knowledge so it's best that all Clans reports are dealt with by people who specialize in that direct gamemode. For me, I'll be giving this is -1 since this is already a thing just without a special tag directed towards those members.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  4. Heyo!

I don't think this would be a good edition for the Reports Patrol. Bedrock staff on the Reports Patrol team usually deal with the Bedrock reports, so you can tell them apart with the "Bedrock" tag already. I don't think having 2 Bedrock tags on them to signify which reports they specialize in would be useful, since there already is a clear indicator. If you're not sure, you can always ask those staff as well what they area they work in.

With separate tags, this would mean there would be an RPA, RPB, RPC, and RPJ. This wouldn't change much besides a tag, and just confuse things a lot more. If there was a separation for the Reports Patrol, there would probably have to be separations for other teams as well that have a Java and Bedrock side to them, which can already be sorted out by the "Bedrock" tag.

Overall, I think this would complicate things a lot more than it needs to, so I'm going to leave this at a -1 for now. Good idea though, have a nice day!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Heyo!

I really don't think this is a good idea. Bedrock members of Reports Patrol are still members of the team just they deal with Bedrock reports, and if you're unsure if someone is a Bedrock RP it isn't too hard to tell as they would have the "Bedrock" tag along with them.

And as stated above, sepearte tags would have to be created like RPB and RPJ and I think it will just confuse people. Honestly, don't think that the idea will work but thanks for suggesting it -1 from me.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  6. Yo,

Reports Patrol Bedrock is already a thing as multiple people have mentioned above. If you report a user on bedrock, a bedrock Reports Patrol member will reply and you can message them with any questions about your report. It would make the RP tag already more cluttered since it already has RP(A) and RP(C). The addition of an RP(B) tag wouldn't be very beneficial as most of the time any RP member can answer general questions about reporting in general for either platform and could redirect you to a bedrock RP member if needed. Additionally, bedrock RP will have a bedrock tag underneath their mod tag/above their RP tag. If you have any questions on why this idea is already implemented feel free to message me.

Posted Oct 22, 2019