• 1899 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10337 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion [bedrock] stand alone gladiators

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by DabaronDaFox, Jun 23, 2019.

1. I think gladiators should be it's own game. Not in mixed arcade. With league system maybe. Like
    Dirt
    Wood
    Stone
    Iron
    Gold
    Diamond
    Emerald

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  2. Hello!
    I like this idea but I think Gladiators should stay in Mixed arcade and this would be a bigger part of Gladiators where it would have a duels system or it's current system and it would have leagues (I like that idea) to classify players and their rank for that game.

Posted Jun 23, 2019
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    This already was a thing lmfao but they were idiots and removed it.
    --- Post updated ---
    No idea how that's rude, yall had players and just removed the gamemode and decided to put a more crappy version of it in Mixed Arcade

Posted Jun 27, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  3. I agree with this! I think gladiator should stand alone, I hate standing in mixed arcade trying to get gladiators, its a long enough game to stand alone. I think its an epic idea and should be added! especially the league system seems cool.

and @ChinaGovernment I see how the sentence could've seen as rude. Just general rule of thumb don't call someone an idiot, especially staff over a gamemode. There would've been many other great ways to have said this, just saying what I think might've happened. could've been completely different reasons.

Posted Jun 27, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  4. Also @Sunny / Slash I didn't call anyone in specific, I'm just saying that it was a pretty dumb thing to do, also considering it was getting most players than most games they have right now.

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  5. I’m still by the decision that mixed arcade itself should disassemble. It would give more options to players and most people really only go to mixed arcade because there is a specific game they want to play

Posted Jun 28, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  6. Alright, so most of the games in it like one in a quiver and gladiators, those 2 would be great stand alone, but I'm not sure about bomb lobbers and dragon escape getting very far by themselves.So maybe make more games for mixed arcade and take gladiators and oiaq and separate them into their own games.

Posted Jun 28, 2019
    ohrangee567 and el4ctrified like this.
  7. Wonder if mineplex has statistics for each arcade game, a game that has about over 100 players on average would definitely be able to withstand itself. Considering most games obviously excluding cake wars have an average of about 100-200 players

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  8. Posted Jun 28, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  9. Could you go more in depth on the league system?

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  10. Like you win a certain amount of games or get a certain amount of kills then you're promoted

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2019
  11. I agree that a couple of games in mixed arcade should be stand alone, and gladiators is one the top of the list along with one in a quiver. So +1 to the idea
    --- Post updated ---
    Do you think there is enough players in the server to have leagues? I don’t want players in the higher leagues to have to wait forever to be matched with people. As for how the leagues would work, I bet a system similar to *snip’s star system for bed wars would work

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  12. If they fix the bug with certain maps not working then I would definitely want to see a stand-alone gladiators

Posted Jun 29, 2019
    DabaronDaFox and el4ctrified like this.