• 580 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9018 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock stats (As in on this website like on Java)?

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by MudkipLover2005, May 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Please can you add Bedrock stats so that you can view other Bedrock players and yours as well as you can do it on Java. This would be very nice if it was added.
    --- Post updated ---
    Edit: Corrected my typo mistake

Posted May 26, 2019
    CupAGhost and Cheezeburgerfan like this.
  2. Hello, hello!

I've actually approached our web developer, Wanderer, about this in the past. He mentioned a lot of logistical and statistical hurdles the program would need to maneuver and satisfy, but that it may be possible in the future.

As a Bedrock player, I completely agree that this feature would be an awesome and very welcome addition to our website's growing host of services. Hopefully in time it well become a feasible addition in the near future.

Posted May 26, 2019
    Unfavorited and MudkipLover2005 like this.
  3. Heyo!

I agree that this should be implemented, but as ClqssyOwl said it could be hard. I do hope this gets added in the future.

Posted May 27, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 likes this.
  4. Hello!

I definitely like this idea! It would probably help the leaderboards a lot more and improve the popularity, I hope this could be implemented as soon as possible because I would enjoy seeing the leaderboards. Hopefully soon, the development process will be quick and our knowledge would improve! +1 from me!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  5. YES+2000000 I would LOVE to see this added, as it’s unfair to the Bedrock side that their stats don’t pop up.

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  6. Stats would be amazing,I hate logging into my phone with an alt account to click my self in a lobby on Xbox to see a few basic stats
    One thing I would love is to see my stats like /stats so I don’t need to do that everytime

Posted Jun 3, 2019