• 392 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2476 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bedrock stats/leader boards

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by AsianDynasty699, Jul 3, 2019.

?

Should there be a dailey/monthy/weekly leaderboards on bedrock edition?

1. would be nice.

27 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. I do think Mineplex should consider offering something in the future. It would be nice to see someone else in the sky... the bat morph and ghast dont really compare.

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Mystic 0440 like this.
  2. Hello!
    I really think they should add a statistics menu to Bedrock since I would like to know my stats for games or be able to view top daily, weekly, or monthly players which you currently can't do unless you follow a different thread, also the thread doesn't show all of the game stats.
    +1

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  3. I believe they shouldn't add a leaderboard because it ruins the fun of the game, the point of games like mixed arcade and games like is to have fun not to play competitively, ALTHOUGH if they were to add a leaderboard they would have to add a reward system to keep people motivated.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  4. ? And your saying to take away the competitivity? Which litareally 1/2 of the server does?
    --- Post updated ---
    One could even consider even adding a rewards system can lead to competitivity.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  5. As a Bedrock Moderator I'd absolutely love to see this implemented on our network! Provided that this wouldn't require too many resources required from our development team, this would definitely be a welcome addition to our network's growing list of features and gets my seal of approval.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  6. It's not like a leaderboard will change everything, as you seem to insinuate, not everyone cares about being on a leaderboard, reaching a leaderboard or know that they are on a leaderboard. Smh there will be competitive people in every game you can't do anything about that.

This would promote competition...

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  7. yes if they were to add it there should be some kind of reward system, any person can sit on the server all day and play to get on a leaderboard but what do they get from it? Bragging rights? By adding a leaderboard it is already competitive so they might aswell

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  8. I dont think bragging rights would be necessary and can cause users to be unhappy.

Posted Aug 4, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 4, 2019
  9. Then why are you all saying yes to a leaderboard if its already competitive and gives nothing? Just gonna make toxicity levels go up

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  10. There are users who want leaderboards and stats. I dont see toxicity levels going up, heck i rarely see anybody toxic in games. I don't see any difference.
    --- Post updated ---
    And any ways who cares about toxic users... If you see anybody being toxic just mute the chat, theres no need to stop something from being released just beacuse 1 or 2 users are acting toxic. Or report them at mineplex.com/reports
    From my experience being 3 years in this server i rarely see toxic players, and stats and leaderboards will never affect anything but benefit users.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  11. Well your experience is better than mine, If you would explain HOW to mute the chat that would be nice because I never use it.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  12. Its a minecraft feature in the chat top right corner will be there just tap it then you wont see nothing.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  13. Oh so that’s how you do that. I see you with your pig morph flying around and I’ve always been wondering xD

Posted Aug 31, 2019