• 1092 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3176 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock: -The Bugs of SkyWars-

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by CipSyrianS, Aug 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Heyo, its Cip and I'm gonna point out the bugs of the bedrock SkyWars game on Mineplex.
    All from my point of view on *MOBILE IOS*. ( goes for all consoles )
    *UPDATED 11/10 due to 1.13.0 update, bugs on Mineplex's end.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bedrock SkyWars Solo:
    1.) Freezing up when game starts ( lag, afk, etc )
    2.) Lava in lobby -burning as an effect to this- ( toolbox hackers ) + causes players to begin games in the hub, causing chaos and unfair battles due to the lava
    3.) Dying at the start of game ( away from island ) - this happens when you jump right before you start the game, so you'll take either a lot of damage from fall or insta-kill from void.
    4.) Connection Nodes ( depends on your WiFi ) "Unable to target server"
    5.) When trying to replace enchanted iron armor ( any kind of armor ) from your inventory to the regular iron you are wearing, it doesn't seem to switch, so you have get rid of the plain armor, and then wear the enchanted armor ( takes more time to do )
    6.) Hackers, anti-cheat ( GWEN watchdog-ish ) = soon to be updated
    7.) Dying to a floating player ( afk, bugged, or lagging )
    8.) GWEN bugs
    9.) White skins upon starting ( to prevent lag ? )
    10.) Disconnection from white skins, OP enchanted items, or when the server restarts
    11.) Duping ( includes of hacked items and any type of ore - still works even w/o 1.13.0 update )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bedrock SkyWars Teams:
    1.) Not enough servers/lobbies
    2.) Dying before start of the game ( no lobbies / falling off map ) - happens when you are above the ground upon falling before the start of a game
    3.) No teammate ( not enough people )
    4.) Freezing up when game starts ( lag, afk, etc )
    5.) Duping ( includes of hacked items and any type of ore - still works even w/o 1.13.0 update )
    6.) Lava in lobby -burning as an effect of this- ( toolbox hackers ) + causes players to begin games in the hub, causing chaos and unfair battles due to the lava
    7.) Connection Nodes ( depends on your wifi ) "Unable to target server"
    8.) Ending the game by yourself or with your teammate, but not winning because of either a hiding player, floating player, or just the win bug of teams ( currently being fixed )
    9.) GWEN bugs
    10.) Disconnection from white skins, OP enchanted item, or when the server restarts
    11.) When trying to replace enchanted iron armor ( any kind of armor ) from your inventory to the regular iron you are wearing, it doesn't seem to switch, so you have get rid of the plain armor, and then wear the enchanted armor ( takes more time to do )

Also btw none of these bugs I have mentioned is to say anything bad about the servers/maps, including the new ones Plex just pushed over, but just for players to be aware of and notice some new and complex differences. I will add and update this post once issues have been resolved or if new bugs formulate, over time. And If anyone wants to add more mobile bugs I missed, please tell me. ( pm if thread is too old )
    ~100 DUKE CipSyrianS
    ~Skywars #2 leaderboards

Posted Aug 17, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 14, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  2. I suggest you go and report these bugs. Some of them might not be known

Posted Sep 1, 2019
  3. Like Kollu stated it's best to report these bugs and you can do so at www.mineplex.com/bugs. I recommend providing evidence for the bugs you report so the QA team can see how these bugs occur.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  4. They have been reported multiple times, it just takes time for the quality assurance team to fix them

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 2, 2019
  5. Everytime i try to make a house name on mineplex (pe) it says it has bad words in it. Even though there isnt any

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  6. I’ve noticed with team Skywars when me and my teammate are the last people alive the game it just doesn’t end and end up dying by the block decay then some random guy wins the game. I hope the problems for this are addressed soon for a more enjoyable experience!

Posted Sep 2, 2019
    xgamerboy80 and CipeTdMC like this.
  7. @Elluminati yes this is also a bug I’ve encountered too, it’s where either someone is floating at their island and no one manage to kill them, or just the win bug for teams

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 2, 2019
  8. Instead of making threads about these bugs you should report them and if you know they are already reported, there is no point in making a thread.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  9. If you dont spawn with a teammate thats is most likely becuase the game was short a player, or they lagged out when the game started, or they quit, i know QWEN really sucks, and your lag issues are pribably becuase you are on mobile, i know this becuase i played mobile ALOT (im on java now) and i had all these same problems, those are the answers i think aremost likely.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  10. @Tryoxiss yep I am mobile, but the only reason I lag so much is cuz I’m ghost muted and I can’t see anyone’s chat. My 2nd acc (alt) never lags, and it can see everyone’s chat without being shadow muted to begin with.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 2, 2019
  11. I would also like to mention that shadow/ghost mute's aren't a bug on Mineplex end.

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  12. I know that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 2, 2019
  13. Btw the invisible chest bug has been fixed?

Posted Sep 2, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  14. I believe it has

Posted Sep 2, 2019
  15. @DeathStrike1016 It has been fixed on most of the servers/hubs (games) for all players, but If you have an un-updated MC with duping and bugs in it It will not be fixed atm for you. But rn It's fixed.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  16. I just deal with the bugs and use what I can. I still win consistently so they're not too much of a problem but would be nice if they were fixed

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Floowsr and Kollu like this.
  17. @xCipSyrianS I totally agree with this, the amount of bugs is kind of annoying tbh, they are currently being pushed/fixed, I've been told, but it takes awhile to do. I've reported similar bugs as well, according to the list you put

Posted Sep 14, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 14, 2019