• 1033 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10620 Players Online
  • 9587 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock World Edit And Custom Command Help

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Jet Starglaze, Jan 22, 2021.

1. 1. so i need advice on where to get bedrock world edit. i cant find any usefull ones on the internet, and i figured id ask here but idk where to post it. MCO/Bedrock disscusion?

2. second, iv been experiemting with making mods. I need some help in creating my own commands like /spawncreeper for example, spawns 10 creepers(starting off simple.)

where should i post these threads so i can get fast replies?

btw if you have got any answers to these questions they would be very helpful.

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Kight and Amg like this.
  2. i think that this is the right section for both of these, and perhaps not even this as it's not related to Mineplex, I don't think there is a right section for these threads at all on the forums as it's a mineplex forum

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  3. This is the perfect place for all things question related, but if you want real answers, you'd be better off on something like the CurseForge forums. Most people on here are only used to Mineplex questions. I'd tell you if I knew and while I know Mineplex like the back of my hand, I'm afraid I can't help you with that.

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  4. Hey there Jet!

I appreciate you going out of your way in asking where the best place to post this would be. I think personally, this thread is better suited in the Technology Section of the forums. The Technology section is a place where players can discuss technology-related questions. This includes, but is not limited to coding projects/help with coding.

With that being said, I will be moving this thread to the Technology section.

-> -Thread Moved to Technology Section; Better suited there-

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  5. thx! I can't see an option to edit the title, where do i find that again?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Kight and Ultra Jet Fighter like this.