• 737 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9175 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best counter to Blaze

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by jojoboz123, Sep 22, 2019.

?

What do you think is the best counter to Blaze

1. Spider

11.1%
  2. Chicken

11.1%
  3. Sir Sheep

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Blaze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Creeper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Wolf

44.4%
  7. Snowman

11.1%
  8. Witch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Skeletal Horse

11.1%
  10. Enderman

11.1%
  1. Blazes have been annoying me recently and I want to know what you think can easily stop them.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  2. In my opinion definitely wolf.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  3. Hiya!

There are a few different ways to counter the Blaze kit, so I'll go over a few that will hopefully end up helping you out. While these may not be your ideal, I'll just be listing off a few just so you have a few options to select from.

One of the first counters I would use against the Blaze kit would be Skeleton Horse. While it's not the best to use, it does have a firefly type ability, which could either get you away from a firefly, or counter it (since you take no knockback during the ability). It also has a kicking move, which deals a lot of knockback, so this should create some time for you to regenerate your health back up, or potentially even knock the opponent off. It's Smash crystal is very good as well, and overall has decent stats that will definitely help you out if you can use them correctly.

The second counters I would recommend would be any small hit boxes (for example: Chicken, Slime, Magma Cube, Wolf). These all will make it more difficult on the Blaze kit to hit you, and provide better running abilities as well. Not only that, but Magma cube, Wolf, and Slime all have pretty decent running abilities, while inflicting some damage on impact as well. Chicken has a lot of jumps, so this can be used to avoid a firefly ability as well.

Some of the last counters I'd recommend would be Skeleton and Zombie. I usually put these in for a majority of these types of threads, as they are better for avoiding up-close fights. These kits come with a bow, so this is an excellent way to stay far away while you're dealing a lot of damage. Zombie is better for if you have precise accuracy, or just overall good aim with a bow, and Skeleton is more for players who aren't as good with their shots (due to the barrage ability that tags along with it). This can easily send the Blaze back, while being at a distance where they're not able to deal damage to you. Even if you're not too interested in this, they are pretty cheap kits (also since one is free!)

These are just some of the many counters you could use against the blaze kit, without even including blaze itself. There are a lot more besides these ones, so if you have the time, I'd recommend checking all of them out. Overall, there are a variety of ways to counter this kit, and hopefully you at least found one of these helpful!

Posted Sep 22, 2019