• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best kit in the game

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by DaGourmand, Jan 20, 2020.

?

What is the best kit in the game?

1. Spider

19 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. Enderman

3 vote(s)
    5.5%
  3. Skeletal Horse

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  4. Creeper

7 vote(s)
    12.7%
  5. Other

25 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. In response to the actual forum question I'd say that the kit I have the hardest time fighting with is Spider. Immediately after that is a tie between Zombie and Skeleton (when used by someone who's not a noob that is)

Creeper, Bone Horse, Wolf, and Blaze are all easy kits to used, but they'll only get you so far. Enderman is also fairly easy to use, but you'll probably go much farther with it than Blaze. I've fought some crazy Endermen, but never met a blaze that I couldn't at least take in a fight.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  2. Okay, fair enough, I might have underestimated Enderman's ability to hit a block toss, especially considering how large the hitbox is of the actual block. But for skeleton horse if you just hold shift as a spider you negate any and all KB done just so long as you are shifting on a block, whether that be the ground or a wall. The dmg as well as the deadly bones after melee for horse is something that always annoyed me, but just to reiterate, spider's speed is so fast that it REALLY CAN JUST dodge the deadly bones so long as the reaction time of the player is good enough.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  3. I was joking

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  4. The only way a kit can even qualify for best kit is if it has direct double jump. Being able to go faster than every kit besides one is extremely powerful as you can infinitely try a fight, run away if you lose, regen, try again.

Direct double jump also allows for the abuse of model lag which is where your model lags behind where your camera is. This means that when you direct double jump forward, your camera is infront of where your model is. This means you can hit people that cant hit you.

Only spider and wolf can direct double jump all game. Both spider and wolf have a snare, however, spiders ability to shoot a snare backwards is insanely powerful as it makes running 100 times easier. Spider webs also slow enemies down more than wolf cubs as well as doing more damage.

Spider has more armor than wolf but a bigger hitbox, but your hitbox doesnt matter when you can easily abuse model lag and not get hit at all. Spider has more base damage but Wolf's ravage attack can stack to dealing 8 damage at a time which is the only advantage it has over spider.

Needler is a spammable projectile dealing true damage via poison, is easy to hit, stops some recoveries, combos with melee, and combos with web. Wolf strike is nothing compared to this. While the ability to deal insane knockback with cub + strike is good, it's easily countered by shooting one projectile. You could argue it is better as a recovery but spider's wall climb ability easily gives spider the better recovery as well as the ability to take no knockback.

Spider is the best kit no matter how many times MlLO says it's B tier. He just doesnt want to admit his kit is too powerful.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    Crash, Eroil and Kenshin_William like this.
  5. I really don't care to play a game of Schrödingers idiot. There was absolutely no indication you were joking, sarcasm doesn't communicate well in text.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  6. Heyo!

What an interesting question you've brought! I think that it's individual. All the kits have different features, and I find it hard to point at one specific kit to be "the best". You need to test the kits and see what fits you the best.

If you meet a really good player who has been playing for a while, you will notice that it's hard to beat this player no matter what kit. However, I think that some of the Smash Crystal for some kits are a little bit too overpowered compared to the other Smash Crystals for the other kits. Some kits have a Smash Crystal that is almost impossible to handle without dying (For example The Skeleton Horse Smash Crystal), but with other kits, you can get away without dying.

Based on my personal opinion, I'd say that Spider, Wolf, and the Skeleton Horse are some of the best kits. At least that's the kit that people use when I find it hard to beat them. Of course, there are other good players with another kit who I find hard beating, but it's mostly those three kits that I find hard to beat. However, I think it's a matter of experience and not kit when it comes to "being good at SSM".

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  7. Simply not true. I and others have had to explain this countless times to newer players and the kit you select has a massive impact on performance at high levels of gameplay. When we are talking about kits we are talking about two players with EQUALLY high skill level and EQUAL experience using two different kits. If one is a spider and one is a chicken, at a high enough level of skill, the spider will win 100 percent of the time. This is simply a fact. Also I'm not really talking about the strength of the smash crystal as most good players realize how broken it is and don't use it unless they get salty.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2020
  8. You really need to calm down buddy.... you're like nine. Who in the world takes offense from someone making the most harmless joke. So sit down and think before you type because you obviously can't handle a simple joke that didn't affect you in any way. :clown:

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  9. I think that with enough skill any kit is good, so i think how good a kit is should be judged by how good it is at the same skill level. Spider may be good at a high skill level (like any other kit) but even a mediocre creeper or wolf can easily kill them.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  10. I'm not sure how angry I seemed in the post, but I wasn't actually pissed when I wrote it.(Note: I did seem annoyed at the very least)

Either way, the mode of interaction that is my default on forums like this is "if there is no indication that they are joking, treat it like they aren't joking." My reason for this is because plenty of people think things much dumber than "guardian is the best SSM kit."

If I were making your original post, I probably would have said "cHiCkEn bECaUsE SmAlL hItBoX" The reason I do this is because believe it or not, I have been on your end of this discussion before.

And if you're going to tell me to stop getting triggered again, I'm not mad right now. I'm slightly irked, but not mad.

Posted Jan 22, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 22, 2020
  11. dude, the way you typed that post sounded like you were fed up with him. wouldn’t you expect him to think you were mad?

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  12. Ngl I do absolutely hate it when people are like "oh it was a joke" on these forums. Like make it seem like a joke then.

I'm just used to a different way of doing things, and when people are surprised that I don't understand a joke it gets annoying VERY quickly.

Posted Jan 22, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 23, 2020

13. Well I think don't agree that a spider will win every time. If the other player (who's using the Chicken kit) knows how to deal with the spider kit, this player have a good chance to be able to win over this spider kit. If you meet a spider that is as good as you are, and you're using The Chicken kit, it doesn't mean that the Spider will automatically win. It depends.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  14. Smh the best SSM Kit is obviously Ocelot...

Villager is underrated though I’ve seen some really good villager mains.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    _Gorgonite likes this.

15. lol let’s put that theory to the test, I don’t main wolf anymore but I can guarantee I’ll beat any mob you use with wolf in a 1v1. Just give me a time and a place.

Also your definition of a “joke” is busted.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  16. If both players have equal skill in a fair 1v1 the spider will win all the time at a high enough skill level. When I'm talking about the best kit I'm talking about at a very high level of play.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Kenshin_William likes this.
  17. Dont get ahead of yourself now, remember when you said wither was trash and I beat your main with it? I also killed your wolf using zombie.

But if you and gorgonite had the same skill level, wolf would win. Wolf wins at a lower level but loses to the ranged kits at a higher level.

You did not address his point at all, he said wolf was an easy kit. Unless you are agreeing with his point that wolf is easy to play. Though I doubt that by the tone of your reply.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  18. Yes, yes you would. Because it's borderline O.P.

And I am irked that people make "jokes" that don't seem like jokes. Is it so hard to grasp why that might be annoying?

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  19. you're the only one getting annoyed lmaoo

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  20. Yeah because I have a deep and abiding rage in my soul lmao.

I actually think it's a trained response, like I come onto these forums and I've been in so many fights with people who literally just want to fight that I just become angry when I get here.

Basically, sorry for losing it at you, I'm making a little thing bigger than it has to be.

Posted Jan 23, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 23, 2020