• 209 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3743 Players Online
  • 3534 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best Montage Ever

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by SuperRockLee, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Posted Sep 26, 2021
  2. absolutely amazing

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  3. I loved the montage, I loved how the hits were synced to the music!
    Anyway great montage you guys and continue working hard on your videos.

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    SuperRockLee and LostShrimp13 like this.
  4. That’s some nice editing

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    SuperRockLee likes this.
  5. Fantastic montage, and congrats on winning the montage competition! The editing was very excellent, credit to Lee, and the clips of the many combos (maybe not the last one though) were very fun to watch (except for the last one :/), credit to Hunter! I still don't know how you (Hunter) make your combos look like you do them so easily and naturally, since when I 1v1'ed you, I couldn't even get a single hit and you just combined me so hard. This montage clearly was put together with hard work, and I hope to see more montages by Lee soon! This was a fantastic montage to celebrate Hunter's level 100, keep up the great work.

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    SuperRockLee likes this.
  6. This has some really nice effects! The combat is very good and I like how all of the clips are matched with the beats of the song. Well done, keep the great work

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    SuperRockLee likes this.
  7. Dang, you really had to do all those content creators like that lol.

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    CatFan105 and SuperRockLee like this.
  8. Amazing montage! I would maybe switch up the music a bit but that's honestly my personal opinion. I'm more into rap/hiphop but sick editing!

Posted Sep 27, 2021
    SuperRockLee likes this.