• 257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4369 Players Online
  • 4112 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best Skeletal Horse?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Butterfl1, Jul 29, 2021.

1. who is The best skeletal horse?

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  2. defo eHailey

Change the title to "list of people to avoid in SSM"

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  3. there is no best skeleton horse, its a brainless kit that 0 iq required

Posted Jul 30, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  4. _Grandpa

Posted Jul 30, 2021
  5. As an ex-Skeletal Horse player, It's a kit with a low skill floor, but also a very low skill ceiling, so they all perform well unless there's a really good player or they're REALLY bad.

Posted Aug 9, 2021
  6. Me

Posted Aug 10, 2021
  7. Pix3lated

Posted Aug 18, 2021
  8. Oh I almost forgot about ally and meg and their other friend

Honestly should just stop bringing that up cause last time I did, someone thought I was edating them

Posted Aug 19, 2021
  9. Skeletal Horse is a kit which I'd fairly easy to use, however it has quite a low skill ceiling meaning it is hard to use at high level.

Posted Aug 22, 2021
  10. That said, it has a very high skill floor (meaning it is easy to play well but hard to play at a top tier level)

Posted Aug 23, 2021
  11. The problem I see with horse is that it is too easy to take advantage of because a lot of people who play it just hit and run or hide and wait for you to get close. And it really doesn't help that the attacks are powerful if you are not able to dodge them. Also horses are experts at securing smash which is devastating for everyone else.

Posted Aug 23, 2021