• 1112 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3196 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best TV-Show?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Dan1el, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Hey guys. I'm just wondering what TV-Show that you guys have as a favorite. This is kind of a help to me to look for any other good tv-series out there. (Netflix btw).

My top 3 favorite TV-show is :

1 : Breaking Bad (as you can probably tell)

2 : Prison Break (Currently Watching)

3 : Big Mouth.

To those who haven't watched Breaking Bad : Do it. It's the best tv-show ever. I've recommended this show to my friends, and they loved it just as much as I do. Google it to see what it's about :D

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see YOUR favorite TV-show!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Sven likes this.
  2. 1) Stranger things (best sci-fi ever)
    2) person of interest (best spy show ever)
    3) the office (best comedy ever)

These are my all time favorites not necessarily in that order. You should defenantly check them out!

Posted Oct 20, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 20, 2019
  3. Heyo!

I don't watch TV too much, but when I do I have 3 favorite shows I love to watch.

1. The Masked Singer (it's funny to see the people fail when they guess, and the singers are usually pretty good).
    2. Stranger Things (I don't watch this a lot, but the show is interesting and I like to watch it).
    3. The Office (this one is just super funny to me, and I always get a laugh when watching this).

If I watch anything else, it would be with my family, but usually I don't watch a lot of TV. Interesting topic you brought up though, hopefully some other people have some other cool shows they enjoy to watch as well!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    uhDamien and Korben2005 like this.
  4. Hey, thanks for the suggestion, I was looking to watch Breaking Bad eventually and sort of forgot about it. Anyway, my top three shows are probably:

1. Death Note (It's anime but it's on Netflix and is probably the best thing I've ever watched in my life)
    2. The Office
    3. Black Mirror (The episodes are longer and each provide their own story)

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    uhDamien likes this.
  5. Definantly watch the office dude everyone knows it and its amazing! Lol every person that has responded has had the office on the list

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  6. I enjoy a lot of television shows on Netflix, so I'll list some of my favorites. It would be hard to put them in any particular order though because I love them all for different reasons. I watch a lot of different genres, so maybe at least one of these will suit your fancy.

Travelers
    You
    Zoo
    Limitless
    The OA
    New Girl
    Parks and Recreation
    The Good Place
    The Politician

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  7. I also mean netflix series, viaplay serier etc
    --- Post updated ---
    Cool. Well I'm def gonna checkout "The Office" since many have that on their list. Also, I hope that you'll checkout Breaking Bad
    --- Post updated ---
    Interesting, I'll be checking this out when I'm done with the series I'm currently watching

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
    uhDamien likes this.
  8. I like
    The Office
    Spongebob
    60 days in

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  9. Hey!

I never really watch TV, like ever... but when I used to watch TV a lot I would have to say The Walking Dead was my favorite show. I watched 7 seasons every week without skipping a beat and would thoroughly enjoy the anticipation it evoked. I stopped watching after a while due to the same thing happening over and over, and I felt as if I had seen everything the show had to offer, with no advancements being made. I also watch a reality show called Big Brother, and have been watching it since season 13. Recently, I've been watching more comedic shows like Impractical Jokers, and my family and I find that show quite entertaining and good for a quick laugh when you're feeling down. Thanks for asking!

Thread Moved to Surveys

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  10. My top 3 (from 3rd best to first):

3. Fresh Off the Boat

2. Hell's Kitchen

1. The Big Bang Theory

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  11. Heyo!

Some of my favourite shows to watch are Nextflix are:
    1. The Good Place
    2. Stranger Things
    3. The Office
    I absolutely love The Good Place. With the arrival of season 4, I'm super excited to see the outcome we've all been waiting for. Sadly it is the last season which makes me really upset, but I'm looking forward to seeing what else comes to Netflix.

Stranger Things, at first I hated it. I watched the first few episodes and brushed it off. When season two released I watched season 1 and then season 2. I absolutely loved it and could not wait for the third season. The third season was no disappointment. It was, in my opinion, the best season!

The Office, not much to say but AMAZING! So funny and I absolutely love it!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Dan1el and TooMuchXMas4You like this.
  12. This is a really cool thread! Thanks for making the community better!

My top three is as follows:

1. Parks and Recreation
    2. The office
    3. The Flash (CW)

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Dan1el and Korben2005 like this.
  13. My top 3 in no particular order:

1. Game of Thrones. Even though the ending wasn't what I wanted, the show is amazing overall. Throughout the series there were new twists that I never expected. Go watch this asap! I promise you will love it.

2. Black Mirror. This is a really engaging show! I love how they take existing technology and apply it to the future. The endings are always shocking so be prepared for that.

3. The Office. One of my favorite comedies. I know a lot of people say it is over hyped, but I love it. I've re watched the show too many times to count. Highly recommend!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  14. My top three would be

1. Hell's Kitchen
    2. Kitchen Nightmares
    3. The Walking Dead (which isn't so good now D: )

It will be interesting to see what other people like to watch!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    Dan1el and _Prof_ like this.
  15. Cool. Well I'm d
    I'll def watch the Office, and Stranger Things is alsp a great show!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2019
  16. Not too much to say here since I watch mainly Brittish TV and not American TV shows but my favourites (not current continued ones) or continued ones are:

1. The Grand Tour - I just love Jeremy Clarkson in it and I really loved how they integrated comedy with TopGear!
    2. Hunted - show on Brittish TV, I love its style and it's good for tension and suspense. Essentially, people try and escape elite hunter teams and psychologists and technical genius people and not get caught.
    3. Pointless - Brittish quiz show, really good and a unique idea of a quiz show!​

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  17. I don't usually watch many television shows, but I'm planning to watch some of my favorite series in the future. Although, I used to watch some anime series last time. Most of kid shows I'd used to watch back in the old days. Now, I'm here, and I don't watch some of my childhood shows. Anyways, here are my top three favorite tv-shows.

1) Supernatural (Fantasy drama series)
    2) My Hero Academia (Anime series)
    3) Stranger Things (Sci-fi horror series, heard that it's a good series)

Speaking about Supernatural, I remember I first watched a few episodes on other seasons the first time. I need to start Supernatural from the first season until now. I need to understand how did the tv series go, and the timeline of the event. Secondly, My Hero Academia is one of my favorite anime series I love to watch during my free time. I already got all three seasons down. I need to watch season four when I have time. Lastly, I need to see Stranger Things, but I need to catch up on all the seasons first.

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  18. Hi!

I’ve been dying to share this with others but thought it weird. Got to love this thread!

1. All Hail King Julian ( This is my all time favorite because It was entertaining when I was young and didn’t understand politics. Then, I watched it again a few years later and got even more laughs out of it because I understood.)

2. Transformers ( I loved this due to the funny puns like “Don’t believe everything you read” and all the action they had. It also had an easily understandable story line)

3. The Flash ( I liked this due to the creativity with the villain superpowers. I also liked the Flash because of the action and storyline as well. It always had new things to spice it up instead of a regular bad guy with a sword appearing.)

Well, those are my fav 3! Ty for this amazing thread!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  19. I have never seen breaking bad but heard it was a really good tv series! Might have to add it to my netflix list!

I personally love Scandal, House of Cards and Once Upon a Time! I've probably watched the entire series 3 or 4 times now and it never gets old! I really love politics and fantasy fair tales so I find these three were a big check mark!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  20. Hey!

These are my top three favourite shows.

1. Modern Family - It’s so funny and every episode is different, with a great new storyline and I just love modern family so much and I’m sad it’s ending.

2. Summer Heights High - Such a funny show, a true Aussie classic.

3. iCarly - A childhood classic that I am currently rewatching. It’s funnier than I remembered and I just love it.

Thanks for this post, I really enjoyed reading all the responses and seeing everyone’s favourite TV shows.

Posted Oct 21, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 21, 2019
    Dan1el likes this.