• 399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2978 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Best TV show

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Korben2005, Nov 17, 2019.

1. List your fav tv show, to vote leave a like, you can like as many as you want. Whichever has the most likes I will add as the best TV show in maybe 2 weeks!

My personal favorite TV show is the office U.S.

Current best TV show: The Good Place

Best TV show:

Ima make the same thread only for movies after this one cant be posted on because of necro posting.

Posted Nov 17, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 17, 2019
    neotheater and saltyfishhy like this.
  2. Hey there!

I really like The Office. It's such a witty, amazing show that I watch way more than I'd like to admit.

I also like to watch Parks and Recreation, which is very similar and quite funny as well.

Cool thread man! Good idea :D

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    CowHatake and Korben2005 like this.
  3. The Good Place is my all-time favorite TV show. I love the comedy of it, the actors, the storyline, and basically everything about it. I'm so sad this is their final season. :(

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    neotheater, AyyNick and saltyfishhy like this.
  4. Oh man. I have so many favorites...but I'd have to say my top one is Bates Motel. It is an incredibly eerie and mysterious show that portrays its characters perfectly and has great storytelling techniques. If you're mature enough or your parents allow you, I'd definitely recommend for you to watch this show to take you out of your comfort zone. But beware, this show contains very very graphic and disturbing material and is by no means normal. You could even say it's...Norman!

(i'm sorry for that)

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Toxcity likes this.
  5. Star Wars The Clone Wars. Common sense guys!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  6. Without a doubt, ignoring seasons 7 & 8, game of thrones is my all-time favorite and will probably always be my favorite TV show ever, unless another TV show in the future comes and blows me away which I doubt it. I still rewatch this show a couple of times every month even though I have already watched the whole thing, I want to get into the books a little bit in the future but I'm not too much of a reader. The style of game of thrones and the way that it is "more about the characters than dragons" (except for seasons 7 & 8) is amazing, the show is truly remarkable. For those of you who know the show: I remember a scene where Littlefinger comes in contact with Cersei Lannister and he says "knowledge is power" while she uses her guards to play around with him and end it off with "power is power" which just speaks for itself. If you don't know much about the show than you probably have no idea what I am talking about, but seriously words cannot do justice of how good it is. However, it's unfortunate to see how the show ended but I don't want to get into that. I'm very excited for the prequels to come though, I cannot wait!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  7. Hey!

I’m going to have to agree with @jxcb that The Good Place is my favourite show! I love the comedy of it, the storyline, and all the seasons have been top notch so far. It’s one of those shows that are quite unique and you don’t see many similar to it. I definitely recommend you guys watch it! I’d also like to say that a great classic is The Simpsons. Another show filled with comedy, and there are a ton of seasons to watch through, some older and some newer - the new ones are cool, but I like the feeling of the older ones where the graphics aren’t as advanced. They’re all really enjoyable to watch, and an all time favourite for many, including me! Thanks for making this post, I’ll probably read some of the replies coming as I’m always looking for good shows to watch!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Im_Ken and neotheater like this.
  8. I think my favourite show is probably Friends. It's such a classic and I remember watching the new episodes as they were coming out when I was really really young. I just love all the characters and their quirks:

Joey - his obsession with food and ignorance in some cases is pretty great
    Chandler - love his sarcasm
    Ross - I love when he gets really defensive and raises his voice, his constant misfortunes are relatable too xD
    Phoebe - she's Phoebe, need I say more?
    Monica - I love her obsessive compulsive habits because I'm kinda the same way xD
    Rachel - tbh she annoys me haha

Also, this may be an unpopular opinion but I absolutely love Ross and Monica's parents, especially Jack. Overall, I just love the story line and I love how they're kind of savages with each other when it comes to joking about things that happen to them.

Other shows I enjoy are The Office, Family Guy and I've been hooked on 13 Reasons Why every time the new seasons come out on Netflix.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  9. The best TV show would have to be Great Expectations by Charles ****ens

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. Oh god this is a hard one, I have so many personal favourites. I'll drop my top 3 below.

1. NCIS: LA
    2. Brooklyn 99
    3. Suits

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  11. My favorite show would have to be Naruto/Naruto Shippuden. I love the storyline and unique elements that the show has. There are so many ideas that the show uses that have never been used before and it really captivated me and drew me in to finish watching the whole series and ultimately become obsessed.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  12. Hey!

I have a couple favourite TV shows, and they are the only things I watch. I'm not joking. I've seen one of them over 50 times.

Favourite horror TV show:
    Scream (MTV)- I love this show so so much. It's a very well thought out horror show about a serial killer. There's quite a lot of jumps and disturbing scenes though so if you are not a fan of that stuff then don't watch it:) I will recommend some other things further along. I have seen this show over 50 times in the past year and I've been watching it since 2015. It's only got 2 seasons, so you can easily believe that I know every single quote from it. If you show me a screenshot of any episode of the show and ask me to say exactly what's happened/is about to happen then I will. I love this show.

Favourite Netflix show:
    The Good Place- I found this by accident when trying to find something else but I'm so happy I did. It has made me laugh so hard that I've cried, and the storyline is AMAZING! I won't spoil anything in case you do watch it but oh my god wow. Just wow. I binged watched the whole 3 seasons in 2 weeks. I'm waiting for all of season 4 (the final one:( ) to be released before I binge that too.

Favourite comedy show:
    Big Bang Theory- I started watching about 4 weeks ago and I'm already on Season 10. I only started watching this show because my dad loves it to bits so whenever I go to his house it's always on... But it's always on in Spanish, because he doesn't speak English. They talk so fast I don't know what's going on. So I wanted to know. But even in English I have barely any idea! It's so funny and the character of Sheldon is so amazingly portrayed by Jim Parsons, he really outdid himself with the role! I love it!

Favourite kids TV show:
    Winx Club- I've grown up with this show and it's always been pretty much my favourite TV show of all time. Not the Nickelodeon version though, because they ruined it. I used to watch the 4Kids version of the show, and it's so much better. It's a shame that Rai Productions took the licence away from 4Kids because what they were doing made sense and it was good. The characters sounded different to each other, and it didn't just sound like the same squeaky voice actor doing it all. I just can't watch the Nickelodeon version because of how good the 4Kids one was. It's such a downgrade. Also.... What's this with Nickelodeon feeling the need to change the animation style in Season 8?? Excuse me???????

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    jxcb and Im_Ken like this.